Superbat daugther - night portal

Batman x Superman are not going to be the only couple shipped together when it comes to daughter reader, I will be doing flash x green lantern and Superman x wondrous man as well.

You are the daughter of Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent so when it comes to your human biology like all your older brothers, you are half human and half alien. One two of your older brothers had gotten super power and they were Conner and John. While your other brother dick, Tim, and Jason, Damien didn't have powers but were like your father Bruce. When it comes to you you had superpowers but you didn't have the same weakens as your father due to your human DNA.

Y/n " I swear if I get grounded for being out here alone I'm taking those fools down with me"

Comlink

Jason " hey kid we won't be able make it you see we are busy right now"

???? " come on jasonie you baby sister will be fine alone the movie it about to start"

Jason " come Betty just getting off the phone with my baby sister making sure it safe at home and not getting scared"

Y/n " aww Jason get all your buts over here now I'm not being left alone for some cheerleaders"

Jason " they are cheerleader and beauty queens well have fun":

End of comlink

Y/n " why must I have brothers"

Y/n " oh I can't wait to get a boyfriend and make everyone pay for leaving me alone but knowing my father, he going to look up everything about anyone I date"

Y/n " well I can do this I have prepared myself for the day my brothers pick girls over me .... I need to get out more" you soon decided to check the areas of town your brother were supposed to cover.

Alfred " miss y/n there have been reports of black mask and his crew causing trouble at a chemical plant"

Y/n " thank you Alfred I will deal with time right away"

Alfred " I keep in trying to call your brothers but they won't answer"

Y/n " they are busy"

Alfred " you can't go alone miss"

Y/n " I have to see what they are doing if I don't call back I'm 15 minutes call my fathers for backup"

Alfred " yes miss" the calls between you and Alfred soon end and you went to go deal with black mask and his crew once again but this time alone. You soon arrived at the chemical plant and you look for black mask and his crew, you still haven't found him yet.

Y/n " come one where are you mask man" you soon had fallen threw the breakable glass roof and you are soon warped around in chains.

Y/n " what with companies and always going with the fragile glass roof"

Black mask " well well it looks like I caught myself a little hero"

Y/n " hello black mask it seems like you are out of jail once again"

Black mask " I have money kiddo I can always get myself out of trouble now let see boys what these chemicals, cam do to a child like her" you are soon lowed into the chemical waste and you are trying to get out from the chains, but it seems like your power don't want to work today.

Y/n " ......."

Henchman " Batman and Superman are here and they look pissed off" you see your father flew thew the wall and grab you before you could hit the waste below you.

Y/n " hey"

Superman " Alfred call and your dear brothers are in trouble for leaving you alone"

Y/n " yes sir" you are soon feed from the chains and you see you dad fighting the villains and he soon got black mask in hand cuffs, the cops soon arrived and took away black mask and his man.

Batman " young lady I won't it be mad at you but it seemed like you saved the day by keeping black mask busy"

Y/n " yes father"

Superman " it seems like your right arms might be sprained along legs being cut from glass"

Y/n " ..... "

Superman " come one lets get you home" you are taken home where Alfred attended to you injuries while you fathers were dealing with your brothers.