Superman wife - your teenage years with him

You are waiting outside of the Kent house wait for Clark to get outside, the both of you alway walked to school together and now you are waiting for him to show up.

Y/n " Clark we are going to be late for school" you soon see Clark come running threw front door and soon over to you.

Y/n " oh you finally decided to join me"

Clark " sorry I overslept again"

Y/n " come on let's get to school before we are late"

Clark " okay " you and Clark starts walking to school you keep in making jokes if Clark alway late, he will be late for his own funeral.

Clark " hey let me make it up to you y/n ...l I will but for the movies this Friday night"

Y/n " well if you also buy for the popcorn you have a deal farm boy"

Clark " then we have a deal"

Y/n " so what movie are we going to see this time "

Clark " a horror movie because last time we watch a romantic movie"

Y/n " fine but if someone jumps out of nowhere at the movies and scare us I will make you pay"

Clark " I know hey y/n I have something important to tell you" you us had arrived at school but the school bel hadn't rang yet.

Y/n " okay tell me"

Clark " you see I ..... " soon the school bell rings and you still look at Clark hoping to here, what else he has to say to you.

Clark " forget it I will tell you some other time"

Y/n " okay come one lets get to math class"