Jutsice league wife - your kid want to be superheros

You knew there will be a time that your owns sons will want to be superhero's like their fathers, but you were praying it won't happen for a long time. Then the day came when you kids wanted to fight crime like there fathers they had, talked with their fathers about it and soon remember they had to speak to you about it.

Batman

You had gotten home from work when you opened yeh door to see dick standing there, you knew your son to well and you knew when he wanted something and he needed you help getting Bruce to say yes to what he wanted.

Y/n " hello sweetie how was your school field trip to the zoo"

Dick " it was good hey mom I have something I want to tell you"

Y/n " okay what do you have to tell me" a million thing were going threw your head thinking of what your son had to tell you.

Dick " well father has been training me in martial arts and other combats.... and I was wondering if it will be okay if I become his side kick and fright crime"

Y/n " ........."

Dick " I talked with dad about it and he told me to ask you and see what you have to say"

Y/n " where is your father"

Dick " bat cave"

Y/n " let's go speak with your father" you and Dick go into the bat cave and soon enough Bruce see you are standing there,he knew he might or might not be in trouble with you.

Bruce " hey honey"

Y/n " hey dear .... dick sweetie if you want to fight crime .... you can...",

Dick " yes"

Y/n " but you have to promise to keep you grades up and not fight anyone you father tell you to avoid mostly, the joker"

Dick " I promise" you are happy to see your son is bonding with his father over something that might give you heart attack, from all the more worrying you will be doing but you knew your son will do well.

Superman

You had gotten home and you had yet to see your husband Clark or you son Conner, but you soon decided to look up I'm the sky and see them flying in the sky.

Y/n " what in world are you two doing up there people will see you"

Clark " we are just doing some practice love"

Y/n " aww thar cute get down from there now" Conner soon comes down to the ground faster then his father because, you had the power to grounded your son when you can banish your husband to the couch. Soon enough Clark comes down and they both look at you and soon at each other, and lastly back at you.

Y/n " what are you two thinking about"

Clark " well honey Conner wants to become a superhero like me"

Y/n " nope"

Conner " please mom I want to use my powers to save the world like dad"

Y/n " have you seen your father enemies lux Luthor and Zod"

Clark " I know you are going to be worried but our son has powers and he wants, to us them to help others"

Y/n " fine but you have to promise to stay on your school work Conner"

Conner " thanks mom"

Y/n " well you two can go back to practice I'm going to call your mother Clark"

Clark " why"

Y/n " because I'm going to need advice on dealing with two superhero's making me worry"

Flash

You are making dinner wondering where you husband and son are  but soon enough the front door comes flying I open fast, you turned around and saw you husband standing there in his super suit but what shocked you the most was that your son wally had a super suit on.

Y/n " what going on here"

Barry " oh hey honey you are home early"

Y/n " answer my question Barry Allen why is Wally wearing a super suit similar to yours"

Wally " well you see mom"

Y/n " what did you two do"

Barry " you see there was a small fight in the town hall and I need help, so I called our son and he came to help me" you grabbed the tv report and flipped to the news where it starts, talking about a major fight between the flash and ten villain and his new sidekick.

Y/n " ......."

Barry " Please honey he so great at fighting crime he wants to help"

Y/n " fine he can but we I'll talk about this tomorrow morning and Wally you are ground form skipping school, and Barry you are sleeping on the couch for the next few weeks"

Barry and Wally" yes ma'am"

Y/n " now both of you set the table and no using superpowers"

Green lantern

You are sitting on the couch just looking at your husband and son who are both wearing green lantern suits and have green lantern rings.

Martin " mom are you okay you haven't said anything in while"

Y/n " I'm okay sweetie but how .....why now you said the ring dose or chose relatives of green lanterns"

Hal " I know but the ring picked him and now he a green lantern"

Y/n " I'm proud the Martin will be helping other bur i wish it happened when he was older"

Martin " mom if you don't ...."

Y/n " no the rings picked you and you will become a green lantern but you have to make sure to balance both of you lives fair"

Martin " thank you mom"

Y/n " your welcome"

Aqua man

You are at yeh coral reefs doing some research when you see your son Arthur jr swimming over to you, and he see, excited about something before you could say anything to him he always already speaking to you.

Arthur jr " mom I have something to ask you"

Y/n " okay what do you have to ask"

Arthur jr " mom I was wondering if I could be come a hero like dad maybe his side kick"

Y/n " .... dose your father know that you want to be a superhero like him"

Arthur " well yes he is the one who came up with the idea along with uncles mero but they told, me to come ask you"

Y/n " I know I'm going to have many mixed emotions about this later on.... but sure you can but please listen to your father and the justice league"

Arthur jr " thank you mother ... she said yes"

Y/n " who are you.... they are here are they" you soon see you husband and best friend swim out of their hiding place, and you just look at them and at your son.

Y/n " well this is going to be interesting"

Wondrous man

You are just looking at your son and husband as they just just stand in front of you in spartan armor, you had so many things to say but you didn't know what to say first.

Y/n " okay so let me get this straight on more time the gods and your father said, it will be freaky for our son to become a warrior like you"

Dane " yes but he will be going threw different training then I did when I was younger"

Y/n " You ......."

Hunter " please mother I want to be closer to father and grandfather .... this will help me become closer to them"

Y/n " oh dear .... fine you can become a warrior like you father but you still have a life here you have to deal with"

Hunter " yes mother thank you"