Aquaman sister - you are taken

You had decided to spend a day alone with not any guards of what you liked to call your metal babysitters, you were swimming with some sea turtles and enjoy your time. When you starts to feel something was off so you looked up and saw there was a seat turtles struggling to swim, because there was some human plastic wrapped around it neck.

Y/n " not again" you swim over to sea turtle and get out a small sea shall knife you were given by mero before, he allowed you to be one your own today.

Y/n " here I will help you" you were about to cut the plastic away from he seat turtles when thing had become worst for you, the sea turtles had opened it month and soon shot out a net and that when you saw it was a trap.

Y/n " ......." soon the net was starting to pull to the surface and you try to escape but nothing works, and soon enough electric shocks go threw your body, making you scream out in pain and you soon passed out from the pain of the shock.

Many hours later

You finally open your eye to see you are in some weird tank fulled with water, you try to push up the top of the tank but it dose not work.

Y/n " oh no"

???? " come on jimmy I know I something they brought someone into one of these rooms"

Jimmy " Louis I think we are going to get caught"

Louis " this door" soon the door leading into the room where you were placed open and incomes walking to human males.

Jimmy " wow look at her"

Louis " you must be the sister of the man called aqua man"

Y/n " yes that is my brother and why have you brought me here"

Louis " we did bring you her miss is was a evil man named lex Luther and he seems, to want to us you against your brother and your kingdom"

Jimmy " should we get Superman maybe he can help us"

Louis " sure but we need to get her out of here before something happens"

Jimmy " okay here use this bat and break the glass of her tank" Louis soon swigs the bat and the glass of the tank breaks, you are soon freed from your tank prison.

Y/n " thank you"

Louis " come one lets get out out of here" you are soon leave the place where you been kept and the two guys who saved you, soon take you to this beach where you are wondering what going to happen next to you.

Jimmy " hey are you okay there"

Y/n " well yes and no I'm worried about what my brother will do if he finds out I have been taken"

Louis " how bad can things get"

Y/n " very bad when it comes to mu brothers"

Jimmy " hey Superman and the justice league"

Superman " hello"

Batman" you must be the girl causing all the trouble in the sea"

Y/n " yeah that my brothers for you"

Flash " hey I think we have company coming"

???? " give us back our princess or it will be war"

Y/n " mero stop I'm okay they saved me"

Mero " y/n you are okay you have the whole kingdom worried"

Y/n " I was taken my man named lex Luther but Louis and jimmy were able to free me"

Mero " thank you for saving princess y/n"

Superman " we want to speak with aqua man"

???? " we may speak mero take my sister home and have the medics attend to her"

Mero " yes your majesty" mero soon takes you back to the kingdom while you brother speaks to the human hero's. Your brothers were not happy with you been taken like that, but after a while they soon told you the next time you leave heh castle you will have more guards with you.