Batman daugther - your friend is the son of a villian

When you will finally started get your own friends without the help of your older brothers, you were very happy but most of the friends you made are males. Even when you have a overprotective brothers as well, who were the first ones to find out about your small romantic relationship with a boy from your school. When you brothers told your father about it he was fine with it but still was overprotective.

You are walking down the school hall way laughing with your best friend Bradon, and trying to come up with what you guys were going to have as snacks and drinks for you guys study session for the upcoming exams.

Brandon " hey y/n it seems like I might not be able to make our study session tonight"

Y/n " oh it okay my dad and brothers were trying, to bring me to some family event"

Bradon " okay I will see you later on bye I got to go my brother is ready for me in the parking lot"

Y/n " bye" Bradon soon walked away from the school, you soon feel someone tap you on the shoulder and you turned around to see your brother Damien and tim standing there.

Damien " I can't believe father is allowing you to be friends with him"

Y/n " ......"

Tim " oh come one leave her alone I think they are cute together"

Y/n " we are just friends"

Tim " sure you our baby sister come one lets get back home, we have to get ready for portal tonight"

Y/n ' coming"

At Wayne manor

Alfred " miss y/n I was wondering what you and your friend Brandon will like to have for dinner tonight, for you study session"

Y/n " oh Alfred we won't be having our study session tonight something came up for Brandon so it looks like, I will be going in portal with my brothers tonight"

Alfred " okay miss I will make sandwiches for you all before you leave for portal" you are eating your sandwich while your father goes over what the portal was about this time.

Batman " the royal flush gang is that it once again we have to stop them from once again stealing experiences items"

Y/n " yes father"

Dick " so where is your boyfriend y/n"

Y/n " he not my boyfriend Dick"

Batman " Dick leave her alone"

Dick " yes dad" you all soon go onto a mission you are all at the Gotham city bank where the royal flush gang, was reported to come break into and steal money and some jewels.

Jason " okay I know you might want to hear this but there were rumors going around, that you friend is planning to ask you out"

Y/n " really how did you find this out"

Jason " pe class I walked passed him and his friends and ear dropped on their convention"

???? " well what do we have here some lost birds"

Jason " we have been waiting for you king and your dear card family"

Y/n " just give up and no one will get hurt"

King " not happen hey ten be a good boy and take out the girl we will deal with the boy wonder"

Ten " yes father"before you could do anything the royal flush member named ten used his flying card and comes straight at you knocking you to the floor hard, but you had taken him with you into the ground.

Y/n " you are going to see that was stupid mistake"

Ten " sure little bird girl let's go" you soon start fighting ten and you soon see your other brothers, go help Jason while you deal with ten alone.

Ten " you are a great fighter to bad you are a hero"

Y/n " I like be a hero more then a villain" you had soon grabbed ten face mask and when he pushed you down, you had pulled the mask off some show you a face you knew so well. It was Brandon you best friend was ten and part of the royal flush gang.

Ten " you are going to pay for that...." you had gotten ten to the ground and soon tied him up making sure, he couldn't escape and attack anyone else.

Batman " you are okay I .... is that ...."

Y/n " yes it him" soon the rest of you siblings had arrived with the rest of the royal flush members tie up or knocked out, you look at your father and soon at Brandon.

Dick " the cops are coming we need fro make sure they know what has happened"

Y/n " going to deal with something I will meet you guys back are base" you had jumped off the roof and made run for it into a small alley. You had gotten out a small bag at your belt had supply with, the was holding your normal clothes so you made a fast changed and placed your hero suit into the bag.

Y/n " ......." you soon walked out of the alley and the onto sidewalk where everyone was at to see the royal flush gang get arrested.

Y/n " ......."

Bradon " y/n"

Y/n " ......"

Bradon " it not what it look like y/n you have to believe me...." the cops soon take your former friend away, Gordon soon makes eyes contact with you and he already knew what was wrong.

Gordon " come on I will drive you home"

Y/n " .... " you had arrived at the back cave with Gordon you saw your family and some justice league members looking at you.

Jason " hey sis"

Y/n " I don't want to talk about it Jason not right now" you walked out bat cave and into your room.

Bruce " .... why didn't he just take my warning"

Damien " you knew about this"

Bruce " yes i did but I was hoping to change the boy before it was to late and their relationship was destroyed but it seemed like, it didn't work"

Dick " who going to talk to her"

Bruce " it you mother was around she will know what to do" everyone stood there in silent not knowing what to do. Bruce soon came into your room and sat on you bed and talked with you as the best he could, because he knew what you were going threw but for you it was whole different thing.

I will do the rest if the justice league members later on I just wanted to start off with Batman first to see everyone reaction.