Young justcie - younger sister

I will add young justice members into this book; some of the members that are female will be gender-swap into males.

Being the baby sister to a young member is never easy, and it not easy when a lot of justice members know about you. There were rarely times when you saw the members of the justice league that was not yo brother mentor or family member.

Dick

You and dick were taken and raised by Bruce Wayne after you two had lost your family, you barely even remember your birth family that much but dick, Bruce, and Alfred made sure you remember them at times. Bruce Wayne has become like a father to you, and dick and Alfred become like a grandfather to you both. There was a small problem that was going to happen because the state was going to take you out of Bruce's custody. That was until Bruce had adopted you and duck to make sure you and he didn't get taken away and separated. It will take you more weeks until your found out Bruce is Batman and dick is robin, they soon brought you into the lifestyle as a helper just in case something bad happened. When you brother and his friends who were sidekicks to justice league members formed their own team, you started having a weaker relationship with your brother.

Conner

You and Conner were clones, but you still hadn't found out why you were cloned in the first place, but you knew your older brother Conner was cloned to become the new Superman. Life in the laboratory where the both of you were taken was good and bad at times, there were times when you had gotten in trouble with the caretakers for not passing you tests when it comes to seeing what your powers were, but Conner was always there for you. When the young justice come to the laboratory and the truth was later released, Conner said he wouldn't go with any of them until you were allowed to enter. Soon you and Conner were raised by Clark Kent and his family, and soon the both of you become Kent's there was little Clark DNA in you, but there was some other DNA in you that none of you knew about yet. Deep down you started wondering why were you really created for in the first place.

Apollo

You can say your family was not normal due to your father being sport-masters a well known criminal, and your first older brother jasper being like your father and doing his own thing. Then you had your second older brother Apollo who was skilled in material arts,and archery and then there was you.  The youngest and allow girl in your household, ever since your mother death. You didn't have the best relationship with your father but you knew he has a dislike towards you because, you didn't want to become like him and your older brother. Soon Apollo started having some days and nights when he will be gone for, long time and be home later on and when you asks him to got no answer which made you start questioning if he was becoming like your father and jasper.  You had one night caught you father talking with some older blonde guy and some teenage boys around his age outside of the house.

Matt

You lived on your home planet with your father and many older brothers, but you brother Matt was one of you closet brother and best friend. Soon enough you remember your uncle has come over to the house and asked your father a personal question about Matt, you see your brother has been working extra hard when it came for your people's species. Your uncle john soon had taken you brother Matt with him to earth saying her was going to be part of young superhero team, and when you over heard the news you were very upset because Matt was the last brother you had at home at the time due to the other being away for schooling or training. Your father and brother seem happy by the news and you knew if you made your brother stay you will never forgive yourself, but he did promise to come home and visit with uncle.

Zatano

Like your father and older brother you had magical powers but when it came to you learning them, you were at a slow pace verse when it came to your older brother zantano. When you heard the justice league was making a younger team, later on your brother joined the team after talking it about your father for a while. You asked you father if you could help on a few missions and like usual he said no, and said you should focus on your studies not fighting crime. You were practicing your magic while you're father and brother were away frighting crime or for their normal lives. You wanted to get better with your magic skills so you can have a closer relationship with your brother, but over time your relationship with him start to grow weak. You also wanted to show you father you can take care of yourself and you can help in the fight against evil.

Wally

You and your older brother were very close to each and when you both went to go live with your uncle Isaac, in central city due to your guys relationship with your father. You thought life will be fun and normal that was until your brother had been accident one day when he was working on project, but you were so happy to see he was okay. Soon enough you started to see your brother was hanging out with your uncle and his friend Barry more, but when you asked to come long  it was no. When you stated asking your brother and uncle what was going on they will tell you it was nothing you wanted to call your father about it but you knew it will not go well. As time went on you soon got used to having your brother being out longer then he was normally was, and soon enough you started to notice he would have some friends over but you knew meet them.