Aqua man sister - the justice league meets you

You knew that your brother had made peace between the humans on land bur your other brother orm didn't like he ideas so much but with aqua man being older and the king he words was law.

Y/n " brother why ddi you call me here to the throne room ..... oh hello"

Aqua man " sister I will like you to meet the justice league the people that help me make peace, between us and the humans on land"

Y/n " hello there"

Superman " you never mentioned you had a sister aqua man"

Aqua man, " well, I wanted to keep her safe, and I and my brother or thought it would be the best if she stayed hidden."

Flash " so where is orm"

Orm " I'm here" soon orm came into the throne room and he didn't look so happy to be here, and he soon pushed you slightly away from the justice league.

Orm " sister don't you have your studies to attend"

Y/n " well yes and no I ...."

Orm " hey to your studies young lady if you are going to be queen you have to know everything"

Y/n " yes brother it was nice meeting you all" you were about to leave  throne room and you see general mero swimming over to you,

Mero " oh hello princess where are you going"

Orm " to her studies general and last time I check you don't have to know where the princess is all the time"

Aqua man " y/n just go to your studies I will send some guards after you"

Y/n " yes brother" you soon swim out of the throne room leave the the adults alone to talk.

Mero " she not longer a child anymore orm you don't have to tell her how to live her life"

Orm " I'm next in line for the throne and I can tell her what to do so back off general or else" orm soon leave the throne room with his man.

Spartan " wow he is something "

Mero " he been like that for years always finding a way to control her and keep her under lock and key"

Aqua man " I made a promise to her to give her the freedom she needs and wants"

Mero " sure you will i have heard that many times and so has she your king but make do on your promise to the princess"