Flash - you both visit your mothers grave

You had just walked out of the flower shop after buying a beautiful bouquet of flowers, you are now walking for your older brother to finally show up from work. Your brother berry Allen has been overprotective of you since you guys mother, was killed many years ago. You rarely even remember what she sound like or even looked like, but you had old family photos of her to help you remember what she look like.

Berry " hey sorry I'm late"

Y/n " it okay ready to go"

Berry " yes let's go .... are you sure you are up to go there this time"

Y/n " I'm fine berry in no longer a child"

Berry " I know but I still have to look out for you baby sister" you and berry soon walked away from the flower shop and straight to the cemetery. After walking for while you soon arrived at the cemetery and walked over to your mothers grave stone, you soon place the flowers on your mother grave.

Berry " she would be proud of us you know ..... stay with each other and supporting one other"

Y/n " I know"

Berry " it okay if you still don't remember her y/n even I hard times remembering her"

Y/n " ......."

Berry " hey as long as we have each other we will be fine .... maybe one day we will find out who has taken our mother away from us"

Y/n " okay .... hey there some guy looking at us over there" you point to your right and point out a brown hair guy in some pilot uniform.

Berry " I have to go it justice league business hey .... I will be home late tonight okay"

Y/n " okays see you tonight" berry soon took off and soon changed into his flash outfit and soon disappeared out to the cemetery with the unknown guy. You soon leave the cemetery after stay there alone for ten minutes, and you make your way back home thinking about the words your brother had told you.

With your brother

Green lantern " so who was the lady with you berry"

Flash " my sister Hal"

Green lantern " oh"

Flash " yeah we went to visit my brother grave today"

Green lantern " she seems important to you"

Flash " she one of the only family I have left"

Green lantern " okay I'm sorry for asking"