Young justice wife - your life being their wife

You had been best friends with six guys since you had started school and over the years you relationship with them had grown, even to a part when they told you their deep secret. That first you didn't believe until Conner flew in the air and Matt made his skin turn green. There were times when you did help them on some missions that they had been sent out on. After high school and then college your friendship with the guys become a romantic relationship.

Y/n " almost done with work" you are getting done with some last test on simulator at you had made, and you can't wait to get home and spend time with your husbands. Four years after college you married the guys after years of dating them in college and during summer before college.

????? " boo"

Y/n " ahh dick really get down from there"

Dick " oh come on you love me"

Y/n " you are testing that love for you" soon get hey off from the roof and starts follow you deeper into your laboratory.

Y/n " okay where are the others .... you guys ever show up here alone"

Dick " well they didn't want to come to see you so ....."

Wally " what were you saying dick"

Y/n " what happened to you five"

Apollo " oh you see dick rolled all of us down and hill and left us there when we decided to run him, to come see you"

Y/n " oh dear you all act like we're still in high school"

Matt " becomes we love you and now we have to deal with him"

Y/n " can you try to hurt or kill him later I have to get done with this project before my shift ends"

Apollo " okay we promise"

Y/n " I have heard that before just stay here and don't touch anything" You run a few more test on the simulator,and soon enough you are done. You go back to where you left your husbands and see them sitting in a few chairs and talking with each other.

Y/n " okay I done with work we can leave now"

Conner " great" soon you're get and new alert on your phone and you see there is major crime going on, you look at your husbands and they look at you.

Y/n " just go I will see you all at home"

Zantano " thank you love we will be home later on tonight" the guys soon leave you and watch them head off into the night, you soon head back home and watch the news.