Batman - your teenage years with him being batman

You are sitting at the dinner table eating dinner alone once again wondering where your brother is, because once again he was busy with something personal. You knew your brother had to juggle a lot of responsibilities being the oldest Wayne child and now the boss over a lot of things, but you missed having him around.

Alfred " miss y/n it seems the master Bruce won't be home for while, and I think it will be the best if you eat some kid your dinner"

Y/n " yes Alfred .... hey Alfred do you know what my brother dose all these nights"

Alfred " I'm sorry my lady but I as well don't know what he has been doing, but maybe soon he will share the news"

Y/n " okay Alfred" you soon go back to eating more of your dinner, while the tv is showing the news mostly when Bruce was here the both of you will talk about your day and how everything was going. Now that was seeming not to happing anymore due to him being away a lot now.

Y/n " when did he become so distance and cold.... maybe it just work getting to him" you are laying on your bed with the family dog ace. You had started thinking ace was a babysitter to you because ever time when you were home alone with you, he will be overprotective even when you were out in public with him.

Knock knock

Y/n " come in the door is open" soon your brother come walking into your bedroom and you and ace look at him.

Bruce " hey kiddo how are you doing"

Y/n " I'm doing well"

Bruce " Good I just came to check up on you I will be in he office if you need me"

Y/n " okay" Bruce soon leave you bedroom and one again you are left alone with ace which was a good thing for you, because right now you had many questions for your brother.

In the bat cave

Alfred " master Bruce I think it will be the best if you tell her the truth"

Bruce " I now Alfred but when she is older I will tell her what I'm planing to do"

Alfred " yes master Bruce"