Hawkboy sister - the others learn about you

shayo loves his new life on earth and enjoyed saving lives but he did miss home and he missed you as well, not being able to see and speak with you on daily basis like he did when he was home.

Flash " hey hawks .... oh how  is the beautiful girl on the hologram picture"

Green lantern " she is your ...."

Hawkboy " she is my baby sister y/n I left her back at home when I came to earth" sheyo soom turned off the hologram picture of you and placed it in his desk, both flash and green lantern follow him out of his room. They were asking him many questions about you and why you didn't come to earth with him.

Superman " what are you two asking shayo about now"

Flash" well shayo here has a baby sister"

Hawk boy " ......."

Green lantern " now he won't answer any out questions about her"

Wondrous man " maybe because he know what you two are like and is trying to save his sister from the like of you two"

Batman " it hawkboy personal business if you two don't remember if he wants to keep her a secret then he can"

Hawkboy " thank you Batman fine she is my little sister but I didn't bring her with me because this is my tasks not her"

Superman " I have a question shayo why didn't you mention her early to us"

Hawkboy " because I felt it was not important in the matter" everyone looks at hawkboy flash and green lantern knew they did something bad by having hawks bring you up with that. Hawks soon leaves the meeting room and heads back into his room. He just hoped one day you and him can meet again but he knew that would not happen for while, he was hoping that you didn't change that much while he was away from home.