Aquaman sister - a member ask permisson to date you

Being the baby sister of aquaman and king of your people was not something easy when it comes to dating or having romantic relationships. Of the guys you had crushes on would stay as friends knowing your brother had eyes everywhere , and anyone knew if someone cheated on your aquaman will make them pay.

Y/n " oh hello there Dane"

Wonderous man " hello there princess y/n I didn't know I would find you here at the surface today"

Y/n " you know you can just call me y/n now princess y/n please you are great friend of my brother and hero"

Wonderous man " as your wish y/n" you and Dane walked around on the beach talking about life being of royalty and super powers. You were trying your best not to get any feelings for the warrior hero's because you knew, it would be wrong for you to date your brothers team mate. Even Dane was doing his best to fight his feelings for you know it will be wrong to date his team members sister behind his back without his permission.

Aquaman " where have you been for the last few week little sister"

Y/n " nothing much hanging out on surface with some other hero's and saving some live and see the world of man"

Aquaman " sure is there anyone you hanging out specifically"

Y/n " just a few people at all" your brother knew you were hanging out with Dane and helping him on portal, some of the members of the league started to see there is something going in between you and the warrior.

Y/n " well I have some royal duties to attended to so I will see you later big brother" you soon swim away from your brother, who soon heads off to the watch tower and when he gets there he runs into wonderous man.

Aquaman " hello wonderous man"

Wonderous man " hello aquaman I have an important question to ask you in private" a few people who were there soon walked away knowing it was a private matter, and it will be better for them to listen from far away just in cases a fights starts.

Wonderous man " I know you found out I have hanging out with you sister and going on missions with her, but I was wondering if it will be okay.... for me to take her on a date I have stronger feelings for her and I'm wondering if she feels the same"

Aquaman " you were wise enough to come ask me to date my sister so yes you can take her out of a date, and I think my sister like you as well"

Aquaman " thank you"

Aquaman " if you hurt her or break her heart I will feed you to the sharks I don't care of you are some god"

Aquaman" understood"