Valentines Special

A/N: Well hello there, long time no see! Here's a little something-something for you guys. I hope you enjoy!

"Alexandre if you don't stop," I playfully slapped his shoulder.

"Stop what?" He chuckled, rubbing his stubble on my neck. I opened my mouth letting out a breathy moan.

"You know exactly what." I let out a small moan when he pressed his lips to his mark.

"Hmm?" Alexandre hummed, looping his fingers through my belt loops, pulling me closer to him. "I think it's a good time, the kids are all gone, it's just you and I." He pulled away, smirking at me. "Why don't we actually celebrate valentine's day?" Alexandre mumbled against my lips, hungrily kissing me when he was done.

Quickly giving into him, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist and his hands rested on my ass. Our tongues danced to their own rhythm, Alexandre quickly took over the kiss. I could feel my body quickly react to the heat of our moment, I could feel my slick drip down my ass cheeks, ready for him.

He threw me down on our bed, quickly undoing his pants. I followed suit, kicking them off quickly. "Goddess, you're so fucking beautiful." Alexandre smirked, climbing on top of the bed, trapping me under his body.

"You're not too bad to look at yourself." I giggled. My alpha smirked, not wasting time with me, he pushed my shirt up, exposing my bare chest to him. He leaned down, hungrily capturing one of my nipples between his teeth, gently biting down on it.

I let out a gasp of pleasure, lacing my fingers in his black locks. One hand remained on my chest the other found its way to my entrance, Alexandre gently slipped one of his fingers inside of me. I leaned my head back, letting out a loud moan.

"I love that you get so wet for me, little one, even after all of these years." He peppered kisses down my chest, down to my navel, down to my erect cock. "I love that you're so fucking ready for me every time." He growled, licking the tip.

"Alexandre-" I gasped, he jammed another finger inside of me, penetrating my entrance with his digits. He took my cock into his mouth, sending me to cloud nine. I quickly reached my orgasm, clenching around his fingers, releasing in his mouth. I screamed in pleasure, quickly tiring myself out.

"Oh, sugar, we've only just begun." He smirked, gently pulling his fingers out of my cavern, licking them clean.

"Mmm." I hummed, looking up at him with half lidded eyes.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" His voice rumbled, almost growling with every word. I nodded, consenting to him.

He nestled himself between my legs, lifting one of my legs up, exposing my entrance to him. He spat on his free hand and began to lubricate his cock, stroking it a few times, guiding his cock into my cavern. I rubbed my hand on my chest, letting out a mewl of pleasure.

"Fuck, you're so fucking tight," He hissed through his teeth, trying to hold back, moving slowly inside of me. Irritated, I wrapped my leg around his waist forcing him deeper inside of me.

He continued his torturous endeavor, slowly thrusting inside of me. Irritated enough, I began moving my hips trying to get him to go faster. Alexandre smirked, holding my hips down, keeping them from moving.

"You're evil," I whined trying to wiggle my hips.

"Mmm, I want to enjoy this just as much as you are." He leaned down, pressing his lips to mine. "I want to breed you." Alexandre grunted, grabbing the hand on my chest. "I want to make you mine, again and again." He bit down on my ear lobe.

"I'm yours." I whined out, tightening my leg around his waist trying to make him go deeper. "Please Xandre, fuck me hard."

"Your wish is my command," he thrusted deeper and faster inside of me.

Our bodies moved in sync with one another, he buried himself inside of my, thrusting inside of me at full force. He put both of his hands next to my head, looking me in the eyes, I could tell he was trying to fend Dimitri off, his eyes flicking back and forth from Alexandre's normal electric blue to the striking golden color of Dimitri's. I scraped my nails on his back when he hit my spot.

"Mmm, do you like that little one?" Alexandre grunted, leaning his forehead against mine.

"Yes." I gasped out as he hit the spot once more, I clenched around him, and I could feel the base of his cock begin to swell. Meaning he was going to knot soon.

Alexandre pecked my lips, then he kissed my jaw, down to my neck, right where his mark that had been there for 23 years laid in the crook of my neck. He pressed his lips to the bite, before opening his mouth, putting his teeth to the mark. With a final thrust he came, and he sank his teeth into my skin. I screamed in delight, biting down on my bottom lip. Alexandre's knot swelled up linking us together.

He extracted his teeth from my neck, pressing his lips to mine once again.

"I love you little one," He smiled, rolling us on the side. "Happy valentines."

"Happy Valentines, I love you Xandre." I grinned.