Chapter 4: August's POV

(Photo of Onyx)

Edited: 9/22/2020

We were at the end of the movie, all three of our sensitive asses were sobbing like the big baby bitches we were. Like I understand, they both couldn't go on the door; trust me, I knew. They did try to do it, and physics failed them on many levels. Still, they could have y' know, switched out, or something.

"I fucking hate this movie." Raven huffed out. "It's bullshit, Leo is too perfect for dying in a movie, and what does he do? He goes and fucking dies, bullshit." He muttered, rubbing his eyes.

"It's still a good movie." I sniffed, chewing on my fingertips, the credits start rolling on the screen. Ella then turns to me, inspecting my jaw. I internally groaned, knowing what was about to ensue. The look in her eyes meant I was going to the pack healer, no if's, and's, or butts. "I guess I better get dressed," I grumble, half tempted to run for it, but I knew her wolf would whoop my ass in running since I couldn't transform into my wolf form for the time being, nor did I want them to know I couldn't phase into my wolf form. They're my best friends, but I didn't want them to worry about me more than they already did.

I walked into my room, grabbed an outfit quickly from my closet, and started getting myself dressed. Raven and Ella came in my room halfway through me getting dressed, and they started getting dressed as well. They had come over so often that they had a week's worth of clothes inside my closet. They each also had a smaller drawer each. During the summer, they practically lived here.

Ella bounced to the bathroom to try and tame her mane, even though even on a good day, it would frizz like crazy without the right product in her hair. About 20 minutes later, we were finally ready to leave the house. Raven's hair was half up in a bun, and the rest was feathered out. If Ella tried to do that, it would look funny, but it worked for Raven. I always kept my hair short, it was easier to take care of every morning, just a comb through, and I was golden.

We piled into Raven's car, and he drove us to the packhouse. The packhouse is where those who weren't mated, lost their mate, or Omega's denied by their families lived. It's always lively, our pack forever took care of each other, no matter what. It had a community bath, as well as showers. There was also a daycare and other amenities that contributed toward our community. It was also where they housed visiting pack members from other packs. The pack healer was located there conveniently since many wolves frequented the packhouse daily.

Currently, Ella and Raven were actually dragging me to the healer's room. She lived on the bottom floor of the packhouse, seeing as she had to be readily available for all of the wolves at all times. The pack healer was usually here in the mornings and stayed till the afternoon. She had help in the evening. The only time she would help out at night time is if someone was deadly injured or delivering a pup.

"Good afternoon, little Omega." Kathy popped her head from around the curtain. "I'm helping our young Alpha, I'll help you when I'm done."

"Okay," I mutter, leaning against her counter. My friends conveniently left the room and probably the packhouse to shop around in the village while Kathy looks at me because they knew that she wouldn't let me go until she had seen me once she knew I was here.

Assholes.

"It's okay, Kathy, he can come in, and you're almost done anyways." I hear Alexandre's voice behind the curtain.

"Are you sure young Alpha?" She asked him to make sure he was absolutely okay with me going in there. His voice piqued my interest.

"Yes ma'am, if I can't share a room with a fellow pack mate, I'd be a terrible Alpha." He laughed at her questioning tone.