Chapter 38: Alexandre's POV*

(This chapter contains: Sexual content)

As soon as I walked in the door at home, I could hear Christmas music playing in the kitchen, and the scent of cookies wafted to my nose. My lips tug upwards, knowing tonight was the night my mom made her cookies for the pack. Usually, I would join in the festivities, but I had been training nonstop. My father had contributed to my training as well, and by no means was he going easy on me, but I was able to keep up. This week I had finally started beating my father in one on one fights, which only made him glow with pride when we were through.

Since what had happened with August a couple of weeks ago, my father has been tolerable. When he gets angry with me, he no longer takes it out on me, he just goes and patrols the borders. It was a complete one-eighty from only a few weeks prior.

When I stepped foot in the kitchen, I couldn't help but stop and admire the little omega shaking his hips to Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree, as he decorated the cookies that sat on the counter. I leaned against the door frame and admired August as he continued his work, humming along to the song. I could see myself like this with him in the future, just admiring the way he worked.

My mom jumped at the sight of me as if I had snuck into the room. In reality, both my mom and August were wholly preoccupied with cookies to notice my entrance. "Oh, Alexandre you're home, next time be more vocal boy, you almost gave your poor mom a heart attack." She said, dramatically clutching on her chest.

August turned his head a little, giving me a massive grin before he continued piping the icing on the cookies. I walked up behind him and snaked my arms around his stomach; I pecked his cheek and rested my head on his shoulder. "Hey little one, how was your day?"

"It was alright, despite the fact my two lazy ass friends are sitting in your living room, eating all of your family's food, despite the fact they were supposed to be helping your mom and me." He replied, finishing up the gingerbread man cookie he had been working on. "Speaking of which, wanna help?" He leaned his head back and kissed my cheek.

"Yes, master baker," I replied, letting go of him.

---

After hours of making cookies, it was around 1 am, and we had completed the baking/icing process, my mom said that we could package them tomorrow and then the day after that we would be giving them out by tomorrow afternoon. August's friends had helped us about 30 minutes after I had gotten home, making the process get done faster. The kitchen and dining room filled to the brim with cookies; it looked like the cookie monsters paradise in the house.

"I'm too tired to drive home, Alexandre." August looked at me with heavy-lidded eyes.

"I'm sure we can let you and your friends stay the night, we've got plenty of vacant rooms now." He nodded, wrapping his arms around my shoulders. I picked him up, wrapping his legs around my waist.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" He whispered in my ear, making me shiver. Dimitri stirred inside of me, making me want to take him to my room and have my wicked way with him.

"I heard that," My mom's voice came from the dining room. "If you two sleep in the same room, the door stays open." She said, walking into the kitchen, her eyes had a fire in them. I did not want a repeat of what happened on Halloween.

"Yes, ma'am." I nodded to my mom.

"Good, we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow, I'm sure you do as well Alex." My mom motioned us to exit the room. I carried August into the living room where August's friends were sleeping. I didn't want to wake the both of them up, from what August has told me, they're a force to be reckoned with when they've woken up.