Chapter 14: August's POV

(Kinda fitting to this chapter tbh in my opinion... Also enjoy the satisfying AMV while you're at it. Young and Menace by Fall out boy)

Within an hour I managed to scrounge up one of Ella's brothers, I almost had asked her father to come with me, but I was pretty sure the man would kill the idiot who had denied his mate. My parents had called hers and explained what had happened last night. When I showed up at their house Susan hugged me tightly crying for her daughter.

I reassured the Submissive Wolf that we had managed to get her to drink a little bit of water this afternoon. She begged me to try and get her to eat something. I had told her I couldn't promise that I could get her to eat but I would make sure she drank more water today. I explained that I planned on going to her mate's house and get her something with his scent to soothe her wolf Greta. I asked one of her brothers to come with me to his house just in case the wolf tried to attack me. Her brother Elias was quick to jump at the opportunity. He was 16, just a year under Ella, and he was going to be one scary fucker when he got older. He was in the training class with the Alpha to become a warrior.

I honestly felt just a teeny tiny bit of sorrow for the poor wolf that dared to fuck with Ella. Because his ass was ninety-nine percent about to get handed to him.

We made it back to Onyx's house. She was sitting on the porch step with Alexandre when we had arrived. "You made it back." She stood up.

"I brought back up too." I gave her a small smile. "Did you find out where he's located?"

"He's living in the pack house," Alexandre spoke up, still sitting on the steps. His face was bruised on his right cheek bone.

"Where at in the pack house?" Elias growls under his breath.

"I'll take you two to him, just promise me you're not going to do something stupid before we go. I know what he did is unforgivable but let me talk to the man. Can we just be civil wolves, and not let our instincts take over?" I looked over at Elias who was clenching his fists at Alexandre's words.

"Just let me throw a few punches?" Elias barks out.

"No, we're going to be civil Young Warrior." Alexandre pushes his black hair out of his face. "I know how you feel, if someone did the same to my little sister I would be hell bent on punishing the wolf that hurt her. We're just going to show him we're civilized people." He looked Elias in the eye.

"Fine." He crossed his arms over his chest, a scowl now resting on his face. "If my sister dies from this, I will not hesitate to kill him." He growled.

"If she dies I will unleash your family on him, but as of right now there's always a chance that they can rekindle their bond. We can't just go in there baring our teeth, and expect for him to feel welcomed." Alexander stands up to his feet, grimacing as he did so.

"Whatever you say Alpha." Elias snarls, baring his elongated teeth to the Alpha. I put my hand on one of Elias's arms, noticing that his talons had pierced his skin, blood dripped down his palms and onto the concrete below.

"Elias, do you think it would be better if Alexandre and I go by ourselves so that way you don't do anything?" I ask the younger wolf.

"No, I want him to look me in the eye and tell me why he denied my sister." His jaw ticks in frustration.

"Fair enough, but if you act out of order I will take you out myself." Alexandre says, a grim look settles on the Alpha's face.

"Understood." Elias nodded in response.

---

Alexandre had driven us to the pack house in his SUV, both Elias and I were sitting in the back seats. Onyx had tagged along and she sat in the front passenger side, holding Alexandre's hand as we made our way to the complex.