Chapter 63: August's POV*

A/N: Only revised, not edited.  

Alexandre's grandfather stood at the edge of his desk, his face red with anger. "You will find a more suitable mate that can actually carry an Alpha. This pack is fed up with your childish games, stop playing around, and do your duty as an Alpha." My jaw dropped open.

Instant regret filled me, wishing I hadn't come in until he answered. "If you don't like the decisions I've made with my life, the door is that way, you can see your way out of the pack as well. I'm tired of this subject, you're beating a dead horse here and it's ignorant to keep trying this subject as if I will change my mind." Alexandre pointed to the door, finally noticing I had entered the room. My mate got out of his chair and pulled me out of the way of the former Alpha of the pack, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"If you don't make the right decision I will take my pack back from you." The Elder sneered at us, giving me a disgusted look.

"Good luck," Alexandre growled. I could feel his anxiety next to me, I peeked up at my mates face, the stoic expression made me swallow. "Now get the fuck out of my office." He pointed to the door.

"Sooner or later you'll regret not listening to me boy." He growled back at my mate, stomping out of the room, slamming the door shut behind him.

Alexandre let out a sigh, running his hand over his face in frustration. "How much of that did you hear?" He asked worriedly, looking me in the eyes, his eyes had a light golden tint to them, signifying that Dimitri was present.

"Enough..." I muttered under my breath.

"I'm sorry you even walked into that love." He rubbed my shoulder trying to comfort me. "He's been pestering me about it for a month now and I don't know what makes him think it's okay to even bring that up." I looked down at my shoes, not knowing how to respond to that.

"Maybe you should," I swallowed, a lump forming in the back of my throat.

Alexandre roughly grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at him. His eyes completely golden now, Dimitri's pheromones filled the room, making my knees weak. "Don't ever say that again, you're my only one." He pressed his lips to mine. The feeling was foreign, it was the first time in months that we had shared any intimate moments with each other. My body hummed for my mate, buzzing with want and need.

I wanted, no, needed my mate. I clung myself to Alexandre, tangling my limbs with his. He pressed me gently to the wall, running his hands gently over my sides. I began unbuttoning his shirt slowly, Alexandre's lips still massaging mine. My body yearned for him more than before, even while I was in heat the pull didn't make me want to succumb as I was at the moment.

"I missed you." He muttered against my lips. Making me look into his eyes that were once again the beautiful blue color of his own. Alexandre helped me pull my shirt off, tossing it on the floor. He pressed his lips to the crook of my neck where his mark resided.

My heart fluttered in my chest, goosebumps littered my body in pleasure. I mewled, biting down on my bottom lip. Alexandre began to worship my body, kissing, caressing, and massaging almost every inch of exposed skin. My body responded to his touch, begging for more. He picked me up and laid me down on the chase lounge in the corner of the office. Alexandre blanketed his body over mine, his dominating presence made slick begin dripping from my entrance.

I shifted uncomfortably, still in my dirt covered jeans. I fumbled my hands to the button of Alexandre's pants trying and failing to unclasp them. He paused what he was doing sitting up on his knees undoing his pants himself, pulling his throbbing member out. I shakily grabbed onto the member, nervous or excited, I didn't know. The thing I did know was that I wanted my mate, I wanted all of him.