Chapter 37: August's POV

A week had passed since I had gotten out of the hospital, and Alexandre explained I didn't have to continue training until after New Years, there was only one week left until Christmas and I was currently out with Raven and Ella picking out gifts for our boyfriends. During the week I was out cold Ella and her mate began dating. Of course they were taking things slow because he's obviously a complete idiot and denied her in the first place.

Raven was currently supporting his mates mark, which was completely adorable. Any time he would talk about Romeo, he would begin rubbing his mark in thought of him. I don't think he knew he was doing it but it was adorable to think about.

The wound that Alpha Kent had given me had completely healed, aside from the scarring that was from the attack. Alpha Kent himself apologized to me for his actions that night and explained that it would never happen again. He also explained that he would let Alexandre and I date, which shocked the hell out of Alexandre and I. Although, I haven't seen much of Alexandre since I've been awake, he's mostly been training.

When I did see him though, he treated me like a little prince. Sometimes it got annoying but if I'm being honest I absolutely lived for it. When I told my mom about everything that happened while they were gone on their business trip she was in shock. Especially about Onyx finding her mate, our future Beta Jaxon. From what Alexandre said, Alpha Kent would be telling the pack about our young Beta and Onyx during the next full moon Ceremony at the beginning of next month.

"So," Ella drew out the 'O' looking towards me. "You're full on dating Alexandre now, how's that going?"

"I mean he's busy training all of the time, so I mean, not much is going on there." I purse my lips. In reality I wish I could spend more time with him but I knew what he was doing would be best for us in the long run. That is, if we're mates.

"I mean, I feel you on that to be honest." Raven rolled his eyes.

"Welp, I can't relate." Ella laughed. "Since Joe left his pack he has all the time in the world to treat me like the pretty princess I am. Did I tell y'all that he kissed me last night?" She fluttered her eyelashes at us.

"Oh?" I quirked my eyebrow at her.

"Mhm, it was magical, it was nothing like my first kiss with Steven in our Freshman year. Left me wanting way more!" She whined. "It's really fucking hard, you're lucky Aug that you don't have the mating bond."

"I mean, sometimes when I'm making out with Alexandre it gets a little too hot and heavy, so I think I know what you mean." I smirked at her.

"Be careful with that August y'all aren't mates..." Raven paused. "Yet."

"Trust me, he's the one who stops it before it goes any further." I rolled my eyes pouting my lips. Sure, I was disappointed and left hanging, but it was for the best.

"Good, because you don't need to have any pups running around before you're mated... With Alexandre." Ella teased. "So have you started working with Luna Graciella?"

"Yeah, I'm actually supposed to be making dinner with her tonight after we're done shopping. Which, I have no earthly idea on what to get Alexandre. Do you guys have any idea?"  I asked as we walked into the mall.

"Shit, yours is a tough one, his family is loaded. He probably wants for nothing." Raven shrugged his shoulders. "I'm getting Meo a new jacket, he's been eyeing this really nice leather jacket for weeks now." He gave us a big smile, rubbing the crook of his neck where his mating mark rested. Again, I'll say it's so fucking adorable.

"I figured I was going to tease the fuck out of Joseph." Ella cackled evilly, wiggling her fingers together.  "By the way we need to stop at Victoria's Secret."