Chapter 43: August's POV*

I laid on my stomach, crossing my legs, bending them upwards. I was waiting patiently for Alexandre, for him to come back to the room.

"Hey, babe, I found some Twizzlers in the pantry, what a fuckin' treat," Alexandre said from down the hall. The nervous feeling once again bubbled up in my stomach. "Did you find a mo-," the plastic bowl of popcorn hit the floor making my heart flutter. I looked up, meeting his eyes, they flickered back and forth from gold to blue, meaning they were both fighting for control.

"Happy birthday," I smiled at him, trying to seduce him with my eyes.

"Oh, goddess." He let out a shaky breath, stepping toward the bed slowly. Lust filled his eyes, I could see the hunger for me. "Don't tease me like this baby."

"I'm not teasing you," I responded, rolling over, exposing my chest to him. I rubbed my hands down my chest, resting them below my belly button. He stood at the edge of the bed, trying to fight his resolve. "I want this."

His resolve was like a sheet to the wind at those words. He climbed on the bed, hovering right just above me. I shakily reached out and touched his shirt covered chest. The heat that radiated from his body made my body react. I wrapped my legs around his thighs, he crashed his lips down upon mine, causing me to mewl in response.

"Oh baby, you don't know what you're doing to me," Alexandre explained, rubbing his groin against mine.

"Why don't you show me exactly what I'm doing," I innocently batted my eyes.

"Oh, Jesus, fuck." He sat up and pulled his shirt off, discarding it on the floor. "Are you sure you want to do this, love?" The question lingered in his eyes.

"Yes, I want this." I encouraged him to continue.

"What if we're not..." He started. I reached up, running my hands down his chest, my fingers tingling at his skin beneath the tips.

"I know, I still want to do this. Call it one last hoorah." I smiled at him, my stomach still bubbling at the feeling, I could feel my slick leaking out of my hole, becoming aroused at the sight of the Alpha who was above me.

"I don't have a condom." He faltered, climbing off of me, sitting down on the bed.

"Honestly, do you think I would wear these under my clothes if I didn't come prepared, check the nightstand Xandre." I chuckled, pointing to the nightstand that held the condoms and lube that Raven thankfully had provided me. He explained that my slick would not be enough to make it comfortable, especially since I wasn't in heat.

I climbed onto him, straddling his waist. Alexandre placed his hands on my hips, I leaned down, capturing our lips in another kiss. This time it heated beyond innocence that we usually portrayed. I fumbled my hands down to his pants, unbuckling his belt, pulling it out of the loops in one swift pull. I chucked it onto the floor somewhere making a clinking sound, it was quickly forgotten. I unbuttoned his pants, rubbing his cock through the fabric. I remove my lips from his and begin peppering kisses from his neck to his defined 'v' line. I pulled his pants and underwear down, exposing his bare member. I grabbed the shaft in one of my hands and began to stroke it. He tucked his arms under his head and let out a grunt.

I then put the throbbing member's tip in my mouth, sucking on it, continuing to stroke it. "Oh, fuck, Aug." He hissed through his teeth, putting his hand in my hair. I pulled away head, licking him from the base from the tip before taking in as much as I could, gagging when it hit the back of my throat. I quickly pulled away gasping for air, before putting him back in my mouth, bobbing my head on his length. When his breathing became uneven, his legs began to shake, he tugged on my hair, forcing me to pull away from the throbbing member.