Chapter 66: August's POV

A/N: Revised, not edited, will edit at a later date.

A lot of you were against a mass update because you guys believed I would rush the ending. Had I rushed the ending the story would be over within a chapter.

I just want to let y'all know that I've gotten the points I wanted to get out in the story. I wanted to highlight discrimination (omega's) against others in the story, I wanted to also highlight miscarriage. I also wanted to highlight that no matter how small you may feel, if you work hard enough you can prove others wrong. I've always been a big believer in that. I've pushed for my goals, much like August has done.

Don't ever let anyone put you down, one thing I believe I did a good job of was building August's confidence in himself, he went from holding his head down, to holding his head up high. I really hope you guys enjoy this chapter, I have a few more chapters to get out before you guys get a mass update I'm currently on Chapter 72 so I'm fairly sure the next update will have several chapters. 

(November - 8 Weeks: Almost 2 months)

Three more weeks had past and our offer on the house won out the other person's offer. Our friends and family happily were helping us move into the house, well, I was 'moving stuff' in reality we were making food for the people helping us move in. Ella now supported a round belly and she had the appetite of a football player. She snacked on everything we prepared and would tell us not to judge her because we would be there someday.

She didn't know how soon that would be for me. I had just found out the other day that I indeed was with a child, once more. I had gone to Kathy for a check-up and for her to confirm that I was. She only gave me news to be happy for. Surprisingly it wasn't Alexandre's Rut that had gotten me pregnant either, I was a few weeks further along than that, which shocked both of us. She at first thought it was weird that I was able to get pregnant without being in heat, but I explained how many Alpha's and Omega's end up being together and mated. Kathy agreed with me and told me that she would put it in her medical journal.

I also asked her to keep my pregnancy hush, hush from everyone, including Alexandre. After last time, I didn't want to get everyone's hopes up if I failed again. I know it wasn't my fault, but I still couldn't keep the thought of what if I had done things differently. I would still go on the morning patrols with Alexandre, Kathy did say exercising while pregnant was fine in moderation as long as I wasn't doing anything strenuous. Instead of doing my normal training with the warriors in the morning, I instead went to the packhouse to work on the pack's finances since I was behind on that.

It was a believable excuse on why I couldn't train, Alexandre didn't even question it. In the time I was absent from the office, my mate royally screwed up the numbers so I was trying to fix them the best I could.

"This needs a little more onion in it August," Ella said with her mouth full of chili, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"I think it has the right amount," I responded, she grabbed the jar of dehydrated onion and poured some more into the pot. "What did I just tell you?" I glared, snatching it out of her hands.

"Not enough onion." She raised her eyebrow, challenging me with her eyes.

"Whatever," I muttered, stirring the ingredients into the pot. "Are y'all going to stay long enough to help us unpack a little, I wanted to have Thanksgiving here and I don't think I'll get it all done in time for Thursday," I explained.

"Me and Meo can, as long as we're invited that is, and you make that bomb as fuck pumpkin cheesecake." Raven carried a box into the kitchen, sitting it on the counter.