Author's Note

Well hello, my love's we've made it to the end of the story. It's not a farewell of course but there will be a brief pause in writing for the sequel because I already had my next story planned since May, way before I even thought of writing a sequel to this story. 

I just wanted to give you the reasons why I began reading this story. I recommended stories in some of my author's notes. I just wanted to tell you the two main authors that really fucking inspired me to write again after not writing for SEVEN years, SEVEN. I had no inspiration, no motivation, but reading two certain authors really had me going and made me excited to execute and write again. 

Of course, we all know, well most of us do anyways and that is Tippy446 gosh I cannot tell you how much of a powerhouse that woman is, her writing is immaculate, had me drawn in (even though I totally read the stories in the wrong ass order)  Just everything about her stories make me laugh, bawl like a big baby bitch, get mad. Just anything that makes me feel emotions and chokes me up is just amazing. 

Another Author isn't on this platform, actually she's on Tapas and Webtoon, but her novel on Tapas really got me EmAuthor is another powerhouse, she overtook both Webtoon and Tapa's with her webcomics Papa AI, Fated Mates (omegaverse), My Gentle Giant, and Simbad's Trail. Her story Heart to Heart though, let me fucking tell you guys. Just again perfection, made me actually chuck my phone in frustration at points, I raised my voice to my phone in frustration several times, it's really engaging and really amazing. 

I had several Songs that inspired certain chapters. Here they are. 

This one is the one that actually inspired the story. 

This one is the one that inspired me to touch the hard subject of miscarriage. 

This one inspired me to write about injustices against omega's, which I have said several times already that Omega's were kind of like how minorities in our society today not just in America, around the world. 

My goal for this story was to touch on subjects that others don't want to talk about. The next one will do the same and I do hope you stick around for that. I cannot wait to share my work with you guys. 

Here's the cover for the next story.