63

Eliana's POV:

Sheriff Stilinski studied himself in a small mirror and muttered, "Oh, I should've gotten a haircut."

Stiles stepped closer to his dad. "Well, you know, someone your age should be happy you still have hair to cut."

I rolled my eyes at Stiles' words as Scott said, "Well, I think you look great."

Sheriff Stilinski gave him a nod. "Well, thank you son I should have had. Oh, what the hell am I doing? This is a terrible idea." He tugged at his tie and started loosening it.

I glanced at Stiles. "Do you ever shut up? Sheriff, whoever you're going on a date with is lucky."

Stiles immediately fixed his dad's tie. "What, Dad... Dad, it's one date, okay? The town of Beacon Hills won't implode while you're out with one woman. Or man."

Sheriff Stilinski gave me a smile. "Thank you, Eliana." He turned to his son. "It's a woman, Stiles."

Stiles grinned goofily. "Okay."

"A very beautiful woman."

I tilted my head. "Who?"

Stiles nodded and asked, "Who is she?"

The sheriff shook his head. "None of your business. Either of you."

I frowned and Stiles narrowed his eyes and demanded, "I want to know. She does too."

"Stilinski! Hart!" a boy in handcuffs yelled. He was being escorted by a couple deputies. "Stilinski! Hart!"

We walked into the hallway and saw the boy standing in the middle of the room.

"I'm gonna kill you two," the boy said.

I scoffed. "Really, now."

Sheriff Stilinski was unfazed at the boy's words. "Donovan, if you think that shocks me or Officer Hart, remember it was well documented in your Anger Expression Inventory. Deputies, escort the prisoner out."

The deputies walked towards Donovan, who kept his eyes on the sheriff and my dad. "I'm not angry like I'm gonna throw a brick in your windows. I'm angry like I'm going to find you two, I'm going to get a knife, and I'm going to stab you two with it until you're both dead. And when you two look at me and you two ask me why, remember now." Donovan's lawyer was warning him to stop talking, but he wasn't listening. "Because this is why."

There was a moment of silence before Stiles spoke. "Wow, that was awesome. That was awesome. That was great. We do one more? Give us another one, maybe like Christopher Walken this time, you know?" Donovan looked at him blankly. "Okay, you know what? It's fine. You'll have plenty of time to work on it when you're in your tiny, little cell. You know, just stuck there, forever."

I swatted the back of Stiles' head. "You're taunting the guy who wants to kill our dads. Shut the fuck up."

Donovan smirked, looking me up and down. "What are you gonna do?"

I scoffed. "Don't test me, asshole."

Donovan attempted to lunge at us. I flicked my claws and a menacing smile crossed my face. Parrish tightened his grip on Donovan.

As he was taken away, the sheriff turned to the us and Scott asked, "What the hell's an Anger Expression Inventory?"

Stiles looked at his friend and sighed. "It's a test you take when you're applying to become a deputy."

Scott's eyebrows raised in surprise. "That guy wanted to be a cop?"

I smirked. "Maybe he'll change his mind now that he's getting the full law enforcement experience."