30

"Listen up," Coach called. "The meet's been pushed til tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgment when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. You'll be pairing up. Choose wisely. And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants. Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!"

"Lydia?" Allison called.

"I don't like this place," Lydia muttered.

"I don't think the people who own this place like this place. It's just for a night."

"A lot can happen in one night."

My arm was grabbed by a girl I recognized to be Lila Williams and she smiled. "You're with me."

I yanked my arm away. "Don't touch me."

"Sorry. No need to be bitchy about it."

I growled softly and Allison moved next to me and said, "Leave her alone."

"Sorry," Lila muttered. "Will you still bunk with me?"

I crossed my arms. "Sure. Long as you're not gonna be a bitch."

She nodded. "I won't if you won't."

"Great. It's settled."

Lila went to get the key and I turned to Allison and glared. "I had it handled."

"I know," Allison replied. "But we can always use friends to help us. We are friends now, right?"

"No. But we are acquaintances."

"Well, it's a start. See you, Eliana."

"You know what, call me Ella. You're the only one that doesn't. I guess you can."

Allison smiled. "See you in the morning, Ella."

Lila and I made our way to our room. We were in room 113. Well, that's gonna be a recipe for disaster.

As soon as we reached the room, I collapsed on the bed and let out a cry of pain.

"Eliana!" Lila cried. "Are you okay?! Where are you hurt?! What can I do?!"

"I need you to back up!" I yelled. "I'm okay. Just a little sore."

Suddenly, I saw Lucille. She had a wolfsbane dipped knife in her hand. "You've been an awful girl, Eliana. I think it's time you get the punishment you deserve."

I shook my head. "No! I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean--"

She didn't listen and instead, brought the knife to my abdomen and stabbed it several times.

I clutched my abdomen in pain and felt someone shaking me.

I looked up to see Lila looking at me with wide eyes. "Eliana? What the hell was that?"

I shook my head. "I have no idea."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I think so."

Stiles' POV:

Allison, Lydia and I met up together.

"Last time I saw Scott act like that was during the full moon," Allison said.

I nodded. "Yeah, I know. He was definitely a little off with me too, but actually, it was Boyd who was really off. I watched him put his fist through the vending machine."

"See, it is the motel," Lydia told us. "Either we need to get out of here right now, or... Someone needs to learn how to do an exorcism asap, before the werewolves go crazy and kill us. Has anyone checked on Ella? She's not answering her phone."