85

Third Person POV:

Stiles found himself in a train station with what he guessed to be two dozen other people. No was was speaking and seemed to be lost in thought. He felt the keys to his Jeep in his hand and turned to the lady next to him. She was in a lab coat, so he figured she might know something. "Excuse me. Sorry, where are we?"

"We're at the train station," the woman answered.

"Right. Okay. Helpful. Which train station exactly?"

"Train station number 137."

"Did you see me come in?"

The doctor looked at him, confused. "No."

"How long have you been here?"

"Maybe an hour?"

A businessman, reading a paper, looked at them. "We got here at the same time. It's been at least six hours."

"Six hours?" Stiles repeated as she stood. "Where are you goin'?"

"Uh, uh... I had a ticket with me somewhere. Um..." She searched her pockets.

"Do you always travel in your work clothes?"

"I must have been in a rush."

Stiles walked over to the ticket booth and noticed a sign saying 'Back in 5 minutes'. He saw dust piling up and rubbed it between his fingers before he asked, "Do you know if anyone works here?"

He heard the announcer say, "The following stops have been canceled. Hollantine, Batten, Bay Bury, Deer Ridge, Red Oak..."

People got up from their seats and Stiles started asking several people questions. "Excuse me, where are those trains going?"

"...Trenton, Anderson, King Springs."

"Excuse me, do you know what train this is? Does anyone know where this train's going? Excuse me, do you know what train this is? Do you know where this train's going?"

Horses began galloping and neighing. The wind picked up and people started panicking. They hid and the Riders appeared, dumping a tied man on the ground. The man's bonds disappeared in a puff of green smoke. The Riders tore through the station, knocking people down. Someone grabbed Stiles and pulled him behind a column.

"It had to be you," the man said.

The Riders disappeared and Stiles frowned at his rescuer. "Peter? Peter, what are you doing here? How are you here?"

He frowned. "What do you mean how am I here? I'm here. You are here. We are all here. Now, get the hell away from me, Stiles." He sat back down.

"Hey, Peter. Peter. Peter! What are you doing?"

"I'm waiting for my train."

Stiles frowned. "Okay, did you not just see that?"

"See what?"

"The horses, the hogtied business men with the magically dissolving ropes? I'm sorry, did anyone just see that?"

Peter stared at him. "Do you mind? You're blocking the board. I'd like a little warning before my train arrives."

"Okay. So you're waiting for a train. How did you get here?"

"Pretty sure I took a cab."

"Last time I saw, you were being locked away in Eichen House."

Peter sighed. "I was in Eichen. Thanks to you."

"Memory's good. Can you remember how you, uh, got out? They discharge you?"