39

Eliana's POV:

There was a knock on my bedroom door and I opened it to see Evan holding Stiles by his collar.

I raised an eyebrow. "Do I even want to know?"

Evan shrugged. "Found him climbing the window, then unlocking our front door with an apparent key he made."

"Let me go," Stiles protested.

Evan released him. "Knock on the door like a normal person." He walked away.

I crossed my arms. "What do you want, Stilinski?"

Stiles grinned. "Mischief Night. Come on."

"Stiles, I-"

"No, Ella. Come on. The Three Musketeers. We always do this together. Don't let this year be any different."

"Ugh, fine."

Stiles and I made our way to the school and entered the boys locker room.

I sniffed the air, trying to catch Scott's scent and glanced at Stiles before shaking my head. "He's not anywhere around."

"Should I call him?" Stiles asked. "I'm gonna call him."

Stiles dialed Scott's number and said, "Get your ass down here now. We have a job to do."

"Dude, I'm already in bed," Scott replied. "And aren't we getting a little old for this?"

"We do this for Coach."

"I thought we did this to Coach."

I nodded. "He's kind of right."

Stiles glared at me before saying, "Whatever, okay? You know he needs this. He lives for this stuff. He loves it."

"But it's the middle of the night."

"Which means it's after midnight and officially Mischief Night/Day, and, by perfectly awesome coincidence, it also happens to be Coach's birthday. So if you are not down here in five seconds, I will destroy you. Or I'll send Ella after you. Okay? And I mean five, four, three, two-"

"One," Scott said, appearing behind Stiles.

Stiles jumped and frowned. "I hate you."

We got everything ready and Scott and I left the school a little before Stiles who claimed he needed to do one last thing.

The next day, we noticed the twins pulling up on their motorcycle outside.

"You're back in school?" Scott asked.

"No, just to talk," Ethan replied.

"Oh," Stiles commented. "That's kind of a change of pace for you guys. Usually, you're just hurting, maiming, and killing."

"You need a pack," Aiden noted. "We need an Alpha. We need the Luna."

"Yeah. Absolutely not. That's hilarious though."

"You came to us for help. We helped."

"You beat his face into a bloody pulp. That's not helping. In my opinion, that's actually counter-productive."

Scott frowned. "Why would I say yes?"

"We'd add strength," Aiden said. "We'd make you both more powerful. There's no reason to say no."

I growled quietly, about to respond but Isaac beat me to it. "I can think of one. Like the two of you holding Derek's claws while Kali impaled Boyd. In fact, I don't know why we're not impaling them right now."