71

5B

Eliana's POV:

I rushed to the hospital. Stiles had said something about my dad getting hurt and he'd offered a ride to the hospital, but honestly, I was faster than his Jeep.

I arrived and briskly made my way to the front desk.

Stiles walked up to the front desk. The nurse looked up. "Stilinski and Hart, right? You said their insurance was with the county? They're deputies?"

He shot her an annoyed look. "No, he's the sheriff. He's the county sheriff. Ella's dad is a deputy. Her dad is Officer Hart."

The nurse nodded. "Okay. They're covered. I mean, they should be covered."

Melissa arrived and smiled. "I'll take care of it. I texted Scott. He's coming as soon as he can."

Stiles shook his head. "No, no, no. Don't, don't call anyone."

The nurse sighed. "Is there anyone else we need to notify? A next of kin?"

"No, it's me. It's just me."

I nodded. "You can call my brother Evan. Don't call the woman on file."

We made their way back to the chairs and Stiles' eyes grew misty.

"It's okay," I whispered. "It's all gonna be okay."

A couple hours later, he woke up to see Melissa standing in front of us. "They're okay. Dr. Geyer is stitching him up right now. Another doctor is stitching up your father, Eliana."

"Okay. I wanna see him," Stiles said as he stood.

I nodded. "Me too. I wanna see my dad."

"Okay, okay," Melissa said. "The anesthesia needs to wear off. It's gonna be at least two hours."

"Okay, yeah, but everything's gonna be okay though, I mean, he's okay?" Stiles asked.

"And my dad?" I asked.

Melissa smiled softly and nodded. "They're gonna be just fine."

Two hours later, Melissa, Dr. Smith and Dr. Geyer appeared, telling us that something had happened to the sheriff and my dad.

Stiles narrowed his eyes. "What do you mean you don't know?! Two hours ago, they were fine! Now it looks like somebody took a baseball bat to their necks!"

Dr. Geyer frowned. "There's could've been some minor internal..."

"Did you say minor internal?" I repeated. "Since fucking when is anything internal minor?!"

"Stiles, Eliana..." Melissa called gently.

Stiles shook his head angrily before saying, "Ella and I need to know what's going on with them, okay? Dr. Geyer, Dr. Smith, somebody needs to tell me what's happening. Somebody needs to tell us what's happening to them!"

"We don't know," Dr. Geyer and Dr. Smith replied.

Stiles and I noticed Scott and rushed him. We tackled Scott to the ground as Stiles yelled, "Where were you?! You trusted him! You believed him! Right, huh?! So where were you?! Where the hell were you?!"

Hospital security pulled us apart. I thought about fighting my captor, as I could easily take them over, but decided not to.

Stiles took a moment to calm down. "Okay, all right, all right."

"Your dad's not the only one who got hurt," Scott said.

I noticed that his shirt was the same as when Theo had attacked him, with the claw marks and everything.