43

Eliana's POV:

Two days. That's how long Stiles had been missing, which was totally unlike him. We found Allison, Isaac and Kira in the parking lot outside the hospital after the electrical wire began going crazy. The only one who could go near it was Kira. Interestingly enough, she was able to touch it, almost like she was controlling it. Derek yelled that Isaac wasn't breathing. He'd been electrocuted. He was rushed to the hospital.

Stiles had taken his Jeep, and still hadn't shown up. My original thought, that I'd pushed down, that Stiles was the Nogitsune, poked at my mind.

Allison asked, "Did you go home at all last night?"

"No. Uh, Lucille is there trying to rekindle with my dad. So I've been here. Any luck getting in with Scott?"

She shook her head. "I told them he doesn't have any family."

Melissa walked up and smiled. "He's got us. And I've got a key card." She said as she pulled out a plastic card from her pocket.

She opened the door for us and whispered, "Be quick."

We walked in. The machine beeped steadily and I saw that the right half was burned. "I thought he'd be healing by now," Allison said quietly.

"So did I," Scott replied as he and I placed a hand on Isaac's arms.

"Is he in pain?" Allison asked softly. Scott nodded and black lines began running up his arm as he took some of Isaac's pain. Isaac moved ever so slightly, and Scott began gasping from the pain now coursing through his veins.

He finally pulled his arm away and turned to Allison. "It won't heal him, but it helps with the pain."

"Did Stiles really do this?" Allison asked angrily.

I shook my head. "Stiles didn't do this. The thing inside him did."

Scott nodded. "She's right. Whatever's controlling him did it. Whatever's inside him."

Allison let out a sigh. "Well, then how do we get whatever's inside of him the hell out of him?"

"I'm working on it."

"Work harder. Please."

Scott and I suddenly perked up at something and began running off.

We walked down a dark staircase. Scott and I reached the bottom and saw a figure aways off. Stiles.

Stiles slowly turned around with an emitter in his hand. "Okay, I know what you guys are thinking, but it's me. I swear to God, it's me."

The twins began charging towards Stiles growling angrily.

The emitter hit the floor and Stiles was pinned against the wall with one of Aiden's hands around his neck. "Wait, stop!" Scott and I ordered as he went after Aiden and threw him into a set of lockers. "I said, stop!" He and I yelled to Ethan, who challenged us. Scott and I growled at Ethan and he cowered away, knowing it was better to listen to an alpha and a Luna.

Stiles turned to me and Scott. "It's me, Scott, Ella. I swear it's me. I don't know where I've been the last two days or what I've been doing, but this is me. I promise."

Something about him felt off. "Riddle me this, Stilinski. Where's the Nogitsune?"

"I have no idea."

Aiden glared at him. "Do you know what happened at the hospital?"

"I know more than that." Stiles walked past us and pulled something out of his bag and took a moment to unfold it. "You see this? It's a blueprint of the hospital's electrical wiring. You see these markings in red? That's my handwriting. I know I did this. I caused the accident. And everything in this bag, it's all stuff that could be part of something bigger."