N I N E T E E N

CHAPTER NINETEEN

I'm scared. I don't know what to do. Sehun is in his demon form and to make it all worse, we're currently surrounded by other people. Not just any people, these are my schoolmates. I may not know most of them but I'm worried for them.

"W-what's going on?" the students cried in fear.

They were all looking at Sehun, fear was evident in their eyes. Sehun stepped towards me, I wanted to run but that won't do any good. "I thought we had an agreement?" Sehun asked as he stepped towards me.

Before I could even make a move, he grabbed me by the shirt and he pulled me upwards. I couldn't even talk at all, something is different right now. His aura seems...deadlier.

"I didn't know that you'd prefer it if it's me who'd come to you rather than the other way around," he smirked as he forced me look at him.

"Paige!"

Sehun turned and he saw the students who were all gathered together. No... they shouldn't be involved in this at all! They shouldn't be even aware of Sehun's existence!

"You have to go!" I shouted at them.

"We're not leaving you with... with that..." Seth tried to speak up but I could tell that he's too afraid.

"With what? Trying to act heroic when you're just cowering in a corner," Sehun chuckled.

"Don't even try to lay a finger on them!" I yelled as I tried to move away from him. He only tightened his grip at my nape. I need to do something, I can't just stand here.

"Why would I listen to you? All you've ever done to me is lie." he said. I was taken aback by that, he's right. I've been lying to him... not just in his demon form but also in his normal form.

"And all you've ever done is hurt me!" I retorted.

He released his grip on me and I was able to take a few steps back. For a moment I thought Sehun's eyes looked different but they returned to their red color quickly.

"You said it yourself Paige. I'm just a demon."

As if on cue, I was quickly thrown back. I hit a wall before falling harshly on the cold floor. I winced in pain since I fell badly but I still tried to stand up. I looked towards the students who were still in here.

"Why are you still here? Get out!" I shouted angrily but none of them made a move. It's either they're too stubborn to leave me here or they're too afraid to even move.

"We can't just leave you here." April said flippantly. I can't believe she even said that. She's shaking in fear. I know she wants to leave, I know that they all do.

"No! Just go! Please!" but none of them tried to move.

I don't know what to do. I don't know what Sehun wants right now. I've angered him and I don't know what to do about it.

I saw that two of the students in here were running towards the door but to my surprise, Sehun suddenly teleported in front of the door. "No one's getting out," he said.

"Let them go! They've done nothing!" I said as I ran towards the two students.

"I haven't been with this many humans for a long time Paige, don't you want to stay with your acquaintances a little longer?" he asked as he turned towards me.

I stopped on my tracks. No. He's not going to hurt them is he? What am I thinking?! Of course he'd hurt them, why would he care?

"You're all rehearsing for a play right?" Sehun asked as he eyed the stage. He turned towards the two students who shakily nodded. A smirk suddenly formed on his lips. "Let's do one then," he slowly began to approach me.