F O R T Y - E I G H T - PART TWO

~in case some of you don't know Jiyong, he's Gdragon of Bigbang. It's impossible to not know him if you're a kpop fan though 😅

CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT - PART TWO

Jiyong's POV

Paige and I watched as the van disappeared from our sight. She heaved a sigh once they were gone.

"Shall we?" I asked her.

"Are we taking a cab?" She asked.

"I have a car, come on." she nodded before walking next to me.

"This is too sudden, are you sure it's okay for me to stay over?" She asked. "You can just drop me off at a hotel to check-in."

"It's okay, I live alone anyway. It's not a problem at all. Besides, they'd kill me if I leave you. You're my responsibility right now." I told her.

We stopped when we reached my car. "Meet my baby," I chuckled.

She shook her head before we entered the car. I started the engine and began driving.

"It's been so long since I've seen the city. There are so many lights."

She kept looking around happily. "Don't you ever go out?"

"I've only been going to the school and back. I hardly look outside, I haven't seen the night life here in the city for so long." she said excitedly.

"You know for someone who just got temporarily kicked out of the house, you seem pretty enthusiastic." I chuckled.

"Hey, I was not kicked out. If that's what they think is the best decision then it's alright." she countered.

We stopped over a convenience store. I got off first and Paige followed.

"What are we doing here?" She asked.

"Well you're my guest, go ahead and take whatever you need." I told her.

"I don't have money," she said.

"And you wanted to check in a hotel instead," I teased. "I'll pay, just take everything you need."

She didn't move at first. Don't tell me she's too shy for that now?

"Paige, just take whatever you want. Food, drinks... Girl stuff in case it's that time of the month." I ended up getting pinched.

"I'll just be over for one night, I'll be okay." she said.

I just took some chips and biscuits. I don't have that much food in my house. After buying what we need, I drove into my place.

Paige looked nervous while we were in the elevator. Some of my neighbors gave us confused looks. I shrugged it off. I entered my pass code and I let her in first.

"You have a sports car and a huge condo unit, lucky you." she said as she looked around.

"Says the girl who's living in a huge mansion." I retorted.

"Well I don't own the place. I'm just a freeloader there." she giggled.

"You're not freeloading when you're dating one of them." I corrected.

"I'm not dating anyone," she shot me a look.

"Huh?" My brows raised in confusion. "I'm pretty sure you're dating Sehun." I said.

Her face turned red in an instant. "We're not... I mean, he never asked me." she scratched her head. "We're sort of there but it isn't official?"

"Paige, Sehun doesn't have to ask you. You can call him your boyfriend and he won't mind. Besides, you're practically married since he claimed you anyways. Not to mention that you've done lots of stuff together." I wiggled my eyebrows at her.