S I X

CHAPTER SIX

I watched in horror as Sehun looked up, he's back to his other form. This time, I'm even more afraid of him.

"Sehun, restrain yourself," Lay warned but Sehun only smirked. The mark on my wrist just throbbed badly. Sehun closed his eyes, the smirk was still plastered on his face.

"Your blood smells delicious," he opened his eyes and I took a step back. His eyes were glowing in different shades of red. His eyes looked at me from head to toe until they finally landed on my bleeding knee, he licked his lips.

"Leave unless you want to be torn into pieces," he said as he faced his brothers. They all looked at me in concern, I don't want them to leave but I don't want any of them getting hurt either. "Leave," Sehun's voice got louder.

Suho was the first to speak. "Let's leave," he told them. His brothers looked at him in disbelief. "Sehun will not kill her, that's important. I don't want anyone else to get hurt again so let's just leave."

Before any of them could even react, the doors opened and an invisible force threw them all out. The doors closed before they could even run back. I heard some of them arguing from outside my room. I'm sure of one thing though, no one's stupid enough to barge in here while Sehun's in his demon form.

"Don't come near me," I tried my best to show a brave facade, but Sehun ignored it as he kept walking towards me. I stopped when my back hit the wall, he was already too close for my own comfort.

I was about to move but he held my wrists tightly then he got down on one knee. His eyes never left my injured knee. His nose touched my knee and I see him once again inhaling my blood's scent.

I stiffened when he suddenly began licking the blood off. My knees weakened, the only thing supporting me right now is the wall behind my back. I bit my lip to stop myself from groaning. It feels... weird.

"Look at you, getting all flustered because of this," he chuckled as he got up. He instantly towered over me, his hands were still holding my wrists in a firm grip.

"Let go," I told him but he only smiled evilly.

"You're the one that provoked me in the first place," he said as he pressed his body onto mine. He leaned over until I could feel his hot breath against my earlobe. "Say my name again," he whispered.

I won't fall for that trick. Saying his name was a stupid mistake and I don't plan on doing it again. "Say it," he pressed his body closer as he buried his face on my neck. I swallowed the lump on my throat as I tried to push him away but he just began kissing my neck.

I won't say his name, he can't make me. I just need to hold on a while longer until the others find a way to break in here. "Do you honestly think that they'd be able to get in here? I sealed them out, only I could open the doors again." I flinched when he suddenly bit my ear. One of his hands somehow found its way under my shirt.

I shut my eyes tightly. "Last chance, say my name." he chuckled. I only shook my head. If there's one thing I'm good at, it's being stubborn so I won't say it. I could feel his hand on my bare back and his other hand was still holding my wrist tightly that I was afraid he might break it.

"Is it that hard Paige? It's just Se-hun," he whispered. I gasped when his hand suddenly grabbed my chest.

"Sehun!" I shouted. He withdrew his hand and he stepped away from me.

"Good girl," he chuckled triumphantly.

My knees weakened and I fell onto the floor with my back still against the wall. He got down onto my level and his lips touched mine. I felt even weaker. Is this what Lay meant by feeding off? I felt limp, I couldn't even put up a fight as he bit my lip causing it to bleed again.