CHARACTER INTERVIEW

Hey guys, it's Bea here a.k.a the author of this book and we are here for the character interview! Sorry for the long wait since I've been busy with my other stories and I'm slowly trying to move on from Two Faced. You guys need to move on too, please. Haha.

And sorry if I can't ask all the questions since this will be too long D:

Anyways I'm here with the cast and let's start the questions right away! P.S, we're going to break the fourth wall so be ready. You guys have questions for me too so I'll be part of the interview too. Haha.

QUESTIONS:

Paige, how to be you? Can you hand Sehun to me?

Paige: Why would I even want to hand Sehun over to you? And I'm pretty sure no one would want to be me after all that I've been through.

Sehun: I am Paige's. My brothers are available in case anyone's curious.

Chen: Yeah, keep rubbing it in. KEEP RUBBING IT ON OUR FACES.

Kyungsoo, why are you the best in controlling the urge of drinking humans blood?

Kyungsoo: It's because I have the most restraint compared to the rest of them. And probably because I am the MOST RESPONSIBLE member of this household.

Suho: Are you implying something?

Kyungsoo: No...

Mr. Damon, a bunch of readers are asking if they can call you pops too. Some also want you to adopt them, what can you say about this?

Mr. Damon: I AM NOT POPS! And who are you people?! Twelve kids are already too much!

Xiumin: Twelve kids are too much? You should've thought of that before you and mother got busy then.

Tao: Oooh... savage.

Mr. Damon: Tao, if I thought of having less kids then you might have not even existed in this world.

Tao: ...

Sehun, how does it feel that you're the first one to have a baby even though you're the youngest in the family?

Sehun: Uhh... I feel happy of course but, it only means I need to be responsible. I think being the youngest in the family will not affect on how I'm going to be a responsible father or husband.

Mr. Damon: My baby boy grew up so fast *cries*

Sehun: Please stop embarrassing me

Aleister, why are you such a bitch?

Apparently, the reception at hell is so bad so he can't answer the question.

Baekhyun, why did you decide to play the evil guy just to save your brothers?

Baekhyun: As Sehun's brother I just thought that playing the part of the hero would be natural. It's just my instinct... as his brother.

Paige: Which is why Baekhyun is really the hero of this story.

Sehun: And that makes me what?

Baekhyun: Heh, I'm the hero and you're the one that gets the girl. We're both winners here.

Kai: Awkward *whistles*

Luhan, why are you so quiet?

Luhan: Blame the author for not giving me enough lines.

Bea: Well excuse me then.

Sehun, why was your demon form so sexual? Follow up, why isn't he as sexy as before at the end of the story?