T H I R T Y - T W O

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

The week passed by so quickly. I wasn't able to notice since I was just locked up in my bedroom the whole time. I haven't attended classes as well so I probably missed a lot. I wasn't feeling well and I also got my period. It was a huge relief to me though, I was delayed for a month and a month has passed since the first time it happened with Sehun so sometimes I get worried if I might have gotten pregnant so it's good to know that I'm not.

The boys were weirded out of course, that's also why I didn't allow them in my room. Kyungsoo would only leave food outside my room and they'd just leave some post it notes at my bedroom door in case they wanted to tell me anything since we couldn't take any risks at all. The weirdest part was when I had to ask Xiumin to buy sanitary pads for me. He was complaining why I asked him to do it and I just told him it's because he's the eldest.

Now everything was finally back to normal. We were all getting ready for night class. I just took my shower and I already changed into my uniform. I put my shoes on and I got out of my room.

"It's been a while since we've seen you wear your uniform." Chanyeol said as I hurriedly went down the stairs.

"Yeah, I missed going to class too. Did I miss a lot?" I asked.

"Not much, we brought home some of the activities you missed and you were able to submit those on time and you have good grades anyway, you'll be fine." Luhan answered.

"Is everyone in here?" Suho asked as he began counting all of us. "Sehun's not yet here." he said.

"Paige, go call him." Chen ordered and I just shook my head.

"You call him. You know I'm not allowed. Remember what Mr. Damon said last week?" I asked.

"Take care of Paige and Sehun. Whatever happens, make sure that Sehun's demon form doesn't appear for now. We still need to fix the problem of him controlling both forms and we still haven't found out the real motive of why my brother took Paige."

"Fine then. Please call Sehun for us Tao, you're not taking a nap before leaving." Chen told Tao who was just about to sit down on the couch. Tao grumbled something before marching upstairs to call Sehun.

Meanwhile, I began recalling Mr. Damon's words once again. The real motive? Didn't Aleister take me to try and destroy the trust that I have for Sehun and his brothers? Is there something else that he wanted to do back then?

"You seem to be in deep thought," Baekhyun's voice snapped me back to reality.

"I was just thinking about what really happened when I was taken by your uncle." I told him with a troubled sigh.

"So you still can't remember?" I nodded at his question. I don't know why but I really can't remember what happened before I fainted... other than Aleister forcing me to do something but I still can't remember what it was.

"I just feel like I forgot something important that happened during that time but I just can't seem to remember it. It's like that part of my memory was purposely blurred out." I groaned.

Baekhyun just gave me a small smile and he patted my shoulder. "Don't trouble yourself too much. That day was tough for you, so you don't have to remember it." he said.

"Are you sure you'll be fine?" I looked up and I saw Sehun going down the stairs with Tao following him with a worried look on his face.

"I'll be okay. It just happens." Sehun brushed him off.

"What's going on here?" Xiumin asked.

"I saw him sitting on the floor while covering his ears and he looked like he's afraid. I'm just worried." Tao answered. We all turned our heads towards Sehun for some answers.