T W E N T Y - S I X

Where am I? Am I dead? I opened my eyes and I realized that I was outside. I was on the ground, I blinked numerous times to get my vision into focus. This place isn't so familiar.

From where I'm at, I could see the mansion not too far away. I unconsciously placed my hand around my neck and I wasn't feeling any pain anymore. I traced my fingers along my skin to check if the mark was still on my neck but there wasn't. I was also back to wearing my normal clothes.

I let out a sigh of relief as I sat up. Thank goodness that nightmare was over. I really thought that I was going to die.

"Had fun?"

I nearly gasped when Aleister suddenly appeared in front of me. "That could happen to you one of these days," he said.

I clenched my fists as I looked up towards him. "I won't believe you," I snarled.

He simply chuckled. "Look around you Paige, you might change your mind."

I did look around and I nearly froze when I saw headstones. This is... this is a cemetery!

"This is where all the girls that Sehun killed are buried. They were the same girls that the boys played with," he said as he walked around. He stopped when he reached a vacant area and he looked at me with a sick smile on his face.

"One of these days, you could end up like one of them. This area over here, will be your future grave." he lightly stomped on the ground.

"That will not happen," I said. It sounded like I was trying to convince myself. It's still fresh in my mind how harshly they treated Gail and I wouldn't want to know how they treated the rest of the girls.

I could still picture how wickedly Sehun was smiling as he's choking Gail. Memories from what happened at the auditorium suddenly flashed in my mind.

"They are demons too Paige, you shouldn't trust any of them," Aleister said.

"You are a demon too, why would I believe in you as well?" I spoke up.

"I trust them. No matter what I did see in that 'reality' that you brought me, it's in the past." I stood up and I slowly walked towards him. "I know they wouldn't do anything to break my trust." Aleister seemed to be taken aback by my sudden action. He probably thinks that he can manipulate me again like last time.

"But you won't be able to tell what will happen next. Sehun is unstoppable in his demon form, you changing him back is just a fluke. The curse is bound to get stronger and if it does get too strong, he'll just end up killing each and every one of us." Aleister said.

"That's what you think," I smirked. "He will be able to control both forms and when that happens," I narrowed my eyes at him. "You'll be destroyed."

Aleister looked angry, I was scared but I'm not backing down yet. "So nice try in your attempt on manipulating me again but it won't work this time," I said smugly.

"I'm not done yet Paige, keep being stubborn and naive but that won't change anything. One of these days you are bound to die because of one of them, mark my words."

Once he disappeared, my knees buckled and I ended up on the ground.

I'm so relieved right now. I stood up to Aleister! I never thought I'd be able to do such a thing. I placed my hand over my chest and my heart was still pounding. I was really nervous.

I closed my eyes as I tried to calm myself down. I guess I really am attached to them now, I just saw how cruel they were back then but I still chose to trust them wholeheartedly. If people can change, then so can demons.