F O R T Y

*insert clapping sounds* WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING... Now that I've got your attention, this chapter WILL contain explicit content so you may skip this chapter [and regret it loljk] if you'd like. The chapter content is most likely gonna be kinky demon shit so... it's up to you. 
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

--------

CHAPTER FORTY

I was dumbfounded by the whole situation. How did things end up like this? How can his demon form appear whenever he wants to? He didn't appear when I held Sehun's hand but now that I don't even go near Sehun he just shows up?!

"I...owe you?" I asked in confusion. I hate the fact that I've gotten used to him that it reached the point where I'm not even as worried as I was back then.

"Last time at the clinic," he leaned closer. "And also for what you did last time."

I leaned back towards the door since he was too close already. "That was obviously not me." I reasoned.

"Still... you're the same person, am I right?" he asked in a low voice. "I won't forget what you did Paige."

I took a deep breath. "I told you that wasn't me! I won't be able to do such a thing, I'm not myself and I don't want that happening again," I said in frustration.

"You kissed me earlier anyway," he chuckled. "But don't worry Paige, you only became more interesting for me because of what you did. I did say that I won't mind change."

I shook my head. "It's not like I wanted that to happen. I hate it, I hate that something like that needs to happen to me."

He leaned closer until I could feel his hot breath against my ear. "But I love it," he chuckled lowly. "You were tempting before but you only became more tempting right now." I flinched because of the tickling sensation.

I gasped when he seductively bit me in the ear. "Don't," I moved my head away. He looked at me in annoyance.

"You should be used to this by now, I'm just claiming what's mine." he told me.

"I'm not someone you can take so easily whenever you wanted to." I snapped.

He then gave me a lopsided smile. "Really? He asked. "Weren't you moaning my name the last time though?" I quickly turned away when I felt my face heating up.

"It was... it's a mistake," I grumbled, feeling embarrassed all of a sudden.

That time I didn't put much of a fight at all. I was weak, I get it. I lost to him because I was so vulnerable that time. I felt broken and Sehun happened to be there. My feelings for him probably got in the way too because the whole time, all I could think of was him. I gave into him but I can't let it happen again.

"Last time, I'll admit... you outsmarted me but I'm not letting it end there." his eyes kept changing colors from different tones of red. His eyes showed nothing but lust, last time I saw concern but now it's different.

"I wasn't even aware!" I scoffed.

"Why can't you just-mmph!" he cut me off with a kiss. I was going to push him off but he beat me to it when he grabbed my wrists with one hand and held them above my head. I struggled to break free from his grip but my strength wasn't enough. I trained well but I'm no match for Sehun's demon form.

I kept my lips sealed the whole time. He bit my lower lip for entrance but I didn't let him. I heard Sehun grunting for a moment before his other hand suddenly snaked its way under my blouse. I gasped and he took advantage of it to gain access to my mouth. I felt my knees trembling as he deepened the kiss. His other hand kept roaming all over my body and it's sending shivers up my spine.