F I F T Y - E I G H T

CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT

Everything was practically back to normal now... almost. Some of us have returned to going to class since we've been gone for so long while the others are still taking charge of the company.

Mr. Damon has yet to awake but no one is losing hope. I know he'll wake up soon. The only thing is that we don't know when. It could be tomorrow, next week, next month or next year. The sooner the better, I guess.

Some of our classmates like Jiyong and Taehyung went over to visit. Donghae and some of their other cousins and relatives have visited too.

We're all taking turns in watching over Mr. Damon. Sehun and I are on schedule today. Suho is in charge of the company while the others went to night class.

I was currently studying some notes that I borrowed from Jin. I had to borrow since all of us had incomplete notes, I would've borrowed Jiyong's but the guy doesn't take notes.

Sehun on the other hand is keeping himself busy by cleaning Mr. Damon up with a damp towel. That's the personal nurse's job but he said he'd do it today.

"Jiyong said we'll be taking our exams by next week. Do you think we'd still catch up?" I asked.

"I don't know," he shrugged. "You'll be fine though, you're studying most of the time."

"What about you and your brothers? I know you're all intelligent but I hardly see any of you reading notes these days." I asked again. I don't want anyone to fail the tests as much as possible.

"I'm not worried about my grades, there are more things to be worried about." he said as put the towel away.

"Like what?" I asked as I closed the notebook I'm reading.

"You," he answered. "We're still not settled with Aleister, I know he's still scheming something. I don't want him to take you away again."

"If I ever change again, and I do hope that never happens again, just don't hesitate to go against me. If you need to use the potion on me again, so be it." I told him.

He frowned, I know he doesn't even like the idea of it.

"Anything else, you're worried about?" I asked again since I didn't want the atmosphere to become awkward.

"Father," he answered. "I want him to wake up so badly. I know I wasn't a really good son, and I know I treated him coldly at times but it feels incomplete to not have him around."

Who wouldn't miss Mr. Damon? All the boys miss him. They do act distant and cold with him but I just think it's their unique way of showing their love. They can deny it all they want but they're such softies when it comes to their father.

I stood up and went beside him right next to Mr. Damon's bed. I gave him a quick pat on the back to lighten up his mood at least.

"There's one more thing I'm worried about though." Sehun began.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Are you pregnant?" He asked.

My eyes widened in shock. "What? How am I supposed to know? Why are you asking that?!" I exclaimed.

"It is possible, it's been bothering me from time to time."

I crossed my arms and averted my gaze. It kind of just happened. It was something that both of us wanted that night... But it happened out of love and not just lust. That, I am sure of.

"I'm not pregnant Sehun, I can't be." I said.

"What makes you so sure?" He asked.

"It's my body," I answered although I am a bit worried myself. Why didn't this possibility cross my mind at all?