A N N O U N C E M E N T + P L A Y L I S T

Hi guys. It's me~

Anyways, Two Faced is finally over. I was finally able to mark it complete and I want to thank you all so much for your support. I've been saying thank you numerous times already but I really REALLY mean it and I'd NEVER get tired of thanking all of you.

October 2014 was when I began writing this and a lot has happened since then...

This is a picture of when I first thought of the prologue of Two Faced. Remember when I said I thought of the plot of the story during my class in Chemistry? This is what I wrote back then. Haha. I made changes and as you can see on the lower right, there are also some ideas for my Chen fanfic as well (which I just began writing during that time)

I misplaced that for a few months then I found it around October last year (I think). Ever since then, I kept it in my wallet for inspiration.

It's really awesome to know that something that started off on a small scratch paper would come this far.

I started off by using my laptop and using MS Word but then I eventually just used my phone since it's more convenient. I'll be honest, writing Two Faced is tiring and it really drains my brain but reading your comments has always been my stress reliever. Cheesy but true. I know I bribe you guys into commenting most of the times but you gotta admit, it works. Hahaha.

Thanks for the great feedback. I thought you wouldn't like the ending so I was a bit worried but after reading the comments, I felt so overwhelmed and touched.

There are times when I feel so down and I think that I bring nothing but disappointment to the people around me but it's relieving to know that I don't disappoint you guys. Sometimes I smile, laugh or even get teary eyed when I read some comments. I know I'm sensitive and too emotional sometimes and there were times when I don't take criticisms too well but thanks for staying with me throughout all that.

I can say that I pretty much grew up with this story. I turned eighteen while writing this. Lol. I was even joking around that I can write more detailed bed scenes (Which I did when I was editing it. LMAO). I can also say that I improved my writing skills here. I thought of stuff that I never knew I was capable of. I thought I was only good at RomComs.

And btw... Remember when I said that Paige is not and WON'T be pregnant at the FACTS chapter? Lmao. I'm a liar. Some are asking what made me change my mind and I have an answer for that:

Sehun didn't pull out in time.

Kidding. Well it's only normal for her to get pregnant. I did say that she'd only get pregnant if both her and Sehun agreed to it. They didn't really agree but they were both aware that time and they both obviously wanted it to happen. As Sehun said "I'm here to remind you why you're in love with me" then he got her back. It was lovemaking and not just plain sex, so... Hello daddy Sehun. 😂