S I X T Y - F I V E

~i have bad news guys, we won't reach 69 chapters.

CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE

Sehun's POV

Paige only returned my gaze as I walked closer to her. She's looking at me in 'that' way again. She thinks I'm going to hurt her once again.

"Sehun, don't do something you'll regret." Kyungsoo warned.

Meanwhile Aleister had his eyes narrowed at me like he's waiting for my next move.

"You can step back if you're afraid." I told Paige but she stubbornly stood still despite the fear I could see in her eyes.

"Sehun, you don't have to do this. Don't be reckless with your actions." Lay added.

I ignored them. They have their own fights and I have mine.

I quickly grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her until she collided with my chest.

She tried pulling her hand away but I only tightened my grip.

"I need to ask you for one more thing... Again." I said and she gave me a curious look.

I lowered my gaze and she seemed to understand so she tried pulling back and even attempted to slap me with her free hand but I was able to stop her. I grabbed a hold of her hair and slightly yanked it upwards just so she could face me. When I had the chance, I kissed her again.

I lifted her wrist towards her eye level. I looked at it and she did the same.

"Just in case you need to be reminded." I told her. My name on her wrist can obviously be seen.

I was able to catch a glimpse of Baekhyun's shocked expression. I made sure to shoot him a smug look before kissing Paige again.

She made no attempts to push me but she didn't kiss back either. When I ended the kiss, her eyes were wide in shock and there were tears forming in her eyes.

"Sehun," she said. Then and there her tears began falling. "Why are you doing this? What exactly happened between us? Why are you making me feel like this?" she sobbed.

"Paige, I--" she quickly stepped away and hid behind Aleister who immediately gave me a mocking smile.

My brows furrowed. I'd understand if she'd behind Baekhyun but not Aleister. He won't even try to protect her like Baekhyun would. He'll just use her as a shield.

"Standing behind him is no use young lady, he's just using you." Father said.

Paige only squeezed her eyes shut and covered her ears. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Baekhyun coming towards her but I stepped into his way.

"Not this time." I told him.

"Paige needs me." he said. I could tell that he doesn't want to fight based on the tone of his voice. It's like he just wants to go to Paige quickly.

"Baekhyun, please stop lying to Paige." I pleaded. "If you keep this up, all three of us would just keep getting hurt."

He simply averted his gaze and shoved right pass me while purposely bumping me.

"Are you okay?" He gently asked Paige as he checked her for wounds. Paige nodded and I saw Baekhyun wiping her tears away.

Just how many times do I have to prove to Paige that I'm the one she loves? How come she still always end up running to Baekhyun despite everything?

"You seem to be enjoying the pain, Sehun." Aleister chuckled.

Pain is an understatement.

"Sehun!"