F I F T Y - O N E

~a little reminder to the young readers there. I gave enough warnings. I know some warnings aren't serious but you should've seen what's gonna happen next. I hope there won't come a time where I'll receive complaints about me being a bad influence to younger readers. I did say this is rated. Sorry if some of you aren't comfortable with the mature scenes.
-----

CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE

Warm and comforting. Why does it feel like it? It's like I had a really good sleep. I know I have to get up and help Kyungsoo, Lay, or Chanyeol prepare breakfast but I don't want to leave the comfort of my bed yet.

I was going to return to my sleep when I felt some shifting on the bed... I didn't even move. I wanted to shrug it off but I felt movement again.

I opened my eyes to see whatever is causing this movement.

It's Sehun's demon form.

What?! Crap, what is he doing here?! And why is he asleep? What the hell? Screw going back to sleep, I suddenly found myself panicking.

I tried to process whatever is going on. This is my bedroom and this is my bed. Sehun is sleeping beside me and he's in his demon form. We were too close. Too close.

I was face to face with him. Despite being in his demon form, he's still sleeping peacefully. As stupid as it seemed, I checked if I still had clothes on. We were still wearing our uniforms from last night, both of us weren't wearing our coats and some parts of our shirts were unbuttoned but other than that I think nothing too much happened last night.

Weird, I don't even remember anything. I think I didn't even change forms at all.

I tried moving away from him so that I could get up. To my surprise I suddenly found myself getting pulled back. His other hand somehow snaked its way onto my waist while we were asleep.

I carefully tried to remove his hand and tried to move away once again but I only ended up getting pulled even closer.

It's too early for my heart to beat this rapidly.

I tried to squirm my way out when his lips slowly curved into a grin. "Is it morning already?" he opened his eyes to look at me.

He's in his demon form yet his eyes aren't really red. Can Sehun really control both forms now?

"Can you explain why you're here?" I asked. I wanted to move away again but I'd be lying if I said this isn't comfortable.

"Don't I get a thank you for watching over you the whole night?" He asked as he propped his head up on one arm.

"And why would I even thank you?" I asked in confusion.

"You changed forms and attacked me again," he answered.

"Attacked? Were you hurt?" I asked.

He chuckled deeply. "Not that kind of attack, you know what I mean."

My face instantly heated up. Not again. I don't even remember any signs of me changing forms. Silence passed by for a moment until I remembered that I had more questions to ask.

"Where's Sehun? Why are you in this form?" I asked.

"I'm Sehun," he groaned. "I needed more strength. You fed off me and I was drained. I couldn't even move when you passed out on me."

Gosh, I really can't remember that.

"I changed forms so that I could carry you to your bed, but I decided to just stay."