T H I R T Y - F I V E

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE

Sehun's POV

Everyone was busy training today. I noticed that my brothers' movements during sparring were a lot sharper and aggressive compared to the last time we practiced.

"Okay guys, you should all rest for now." we turned our heads towards Paige who is currently handing everyone some towels.

"Chen! You have a bruise on your arm, remind me after this to get some ice for you okay?" she scolded as she handed Chen his towel.

"Kai and Chanyeol, you're sweating too much. Make sure to wipe it with the towel so you won't catch a cold. Lay don't lie down it'll make you just more nauseous." she ordered.

Everyone just followed everything she said and I couldn't help but smile to myself. She really cares for everyone a lot. She proved that multiple times already, she's just too selfless.

I looked at Paige once again and this time I saw her pulling Lay upwards then damping the towel on his forehead. I sighed... she does care for us, no doubt about it.

But I do wish that one day she'll be able to give me the same treatment as she does for my brothers.

"And you," Paige's voice knocked me back to reality. She was currently holding a towel. "Make sure to not overwork yourself okay?" she said as she tossed the towel towards me. "Your hair is messy as well." she smiled as she pointed at my hair.

"This girl is so unfair. She nagged at all of us then she's like that towards Sehun?" Tao complained which caused Paige to roll her eyes.

"How is it unfair? You know I can't touch him so being nice to him is all I could do" Paige explained. "And he's the only one that isn't acting like a needy kid... well, him and Kyungsoo I mean. she added.

Kyungsoo gave her a thumbs up at her added statement.

"We aren't needy," Chanyeol interrupted.

"Oh yeah? Then who are the ones constantly asking for massages and asking me to wipe sweat for them?" Paige remarked.

I felt my eye twitching in annoyance. My brothers are close with Paige... sometimes too close. They purposely do it because they think Paige is clueless and cute and another reason is to tease me about it.

Paige looked back at me and smiled. "Ignore them," she giggled.

I was about to tell her something when I suddenly froze in place. My senses were clear but I couldn't move at all.

"Hey, are you okay?" Paige asked.

"Don't you just want to get your hands on her?"

Damn. Not this again.

"Sehun, are you alright?" my brothers asked as well.

"Paige is right in front of you, you know you want her as much as I do."

Next thing I know I was in a dark area. Everything around me was pitch black and the only thing I see is my demon form at the other end of the room.

"What do you want?" I hissed.

He simply chuckled. "You need to stop trying to fight me off, you know there's nothing you can do about it." he said.

"I WILL learn to control you," I warned him but he didn't seem to be threatened at all.

"Oh really? How come it looks like I'm the one controlling you?" he said with a smug grin.

"Paige told me that you were different last time so why do you have to keep appearing anytime you want?" I asked.