F I F T Y - S E V E N

CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN

Sehun and I just looked at each other in disbelief. Of all situations to find us in, it just had to be in this kind of situation.

Getting caught was a mistake on our part though but I'm sure neither Sehun and I is regretting what happened last night.

"How will I return to my room now that they're all here?" I asked.

"Then don't," he shrugged. "If you're going to ask me, I don't want anyone else seeing you looking like that. Baekhyun and Kai are more than enough." he said.

I sighed, good thing I wore his shirt. It would've been more embarrassing if they saw both of us on the bed. But still... I could already feel the teasing.

"But I need to take a shower," I groaned. "Should I risk teleporting then?"

"No way," Sehun answered. "What if you accidentally teleport into one of their rooms?" He asked.

"Any suggestions then?" I asked.

"Come on," he said and I remained looking at him in confusion.

"What's with the look?" I asked.

"Shower with me?" He gestured towards his personal bathroom.

My eyes widened and I coughed awkwardly. "Are you kidding me? I-It's too early for t-that." I stuttered.

"It's just a shower Paige, I am not implying anything." he chuckled.

"I'm not thinking of anything!" I said in my defense. Great. Now I'm the one with the dirty mind.

"Are you coming or not? We have to hurry downstairs too."

I took a deep breath. Calm down Paige, stop acting like a school girl--even if you are one.

"Well?" Sehun asked.

"We should hurry," I muttered as I quickly entered the bathroom. I saw him grinning before following in.

It really was just a quick shower...together. It felt a bit awkward but I didn't really mind.

Sehun was the first to leave to get changed. A moment later, he entered and gave me clothes to change into.

"Just change into your clothes once you get into your room, wear mine for now." he left afterwards to give me time to change.

I went into my room afterwards while Sehun waited for me outside. His brothers are all probably downstairs. I changed into my usual clothes but I remained wearing Sehun's shirt. I'm pretty sure that they already have an idea of what happened and I don't plan on explaining everything.

Sehun and I went downstairs and they were all at the living room. They were all watching TV.

"What do we do?" I asked Sehun.

"I don't know, just act normal. Kai and Baekhyun probably haven't said anything yet." he answered.

Sehun took my hand and both of us went to greet them. "Good morning?" I hesitantly greeted. Xiumin and the rest aren't here yet just like last time. They all looked at me for a moment.

"I can explain every--" before I could even finish Baekhyun and Kai ran towards me. I winced since it felt like a tackle and all three of us nearly fell.

"So it really is you!" Baekhyun said. "I thought it was your demon form earlier."

"For one moment I thought Sehun took advantage of you while the potion had its effects." Kai added.