E L E V E N

CHAPTER ELEVEN

I didn't know when or how long I was out but I found myself waking up in a different room. Once my vision got into focus, I realized that someone was on the bed with me. Another realization hit me when I noticed that the 'someone' is none other than Sehun.

Memories from earlier flashed in my mind. I remember meeting my stepfather, Sehun cheering me up... falling into the pool, shit.

I took a deep breath since I didn't want to end up crying again. I carefully slid off the bed and that was when I realized that I was wearing nothing except for an oversized shirt that Sehun probably owns.

I was confused since his demon form took the effort to carry me all the way here and dress me up. He's back to his normal form right now and he's sleeping peacefully. I should be running out now--I should hate him right now but I even had the guts to worry about his fever.

I clenched my fists as I quietly left his room. My tears were threatening to fall. I was running towards my room when I suddenly came across Luhan. He ran towards me quickly.

"Where were you Paige? We were so worried." he asked.

My tears fell then and there. "H-he... I was really..." I sobbed. Luhan pulled me close then he gently stroked my hair.

"Shhh... don't cry," he rested his head on top of mine. "We're sorry for leaving you here, I'll call the others." he said.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and he brought me to my room. I headed straight towards the bathroom and I took a quick shower. I got dressed then I returned back to my bedroom.

Everyone except for Sehun was there and I hated the way they looked at me. They were looking at me as if I was a fragile object that was about to break... I'm not like that. I'll never go to that state.

"We're sorry Paige," Suho was the first to speak. "We should've brought you with us or we never should have left you alone. I guess it was us who was careless this time."

"No," I shook my head. "It was my fault. If I didn't even leave the house then none of this would've happened." I said as clenched my fists.

All of them were giving me concerned looks while Baekhyun was standing by the door with a serious look on his face.

"Were you hurt?" Kyungsoo asked.

"No," I simply replied. I didn't know that I was biting my lip hard and that I was pinching my wrist. I only realized that when Kai placed his hand on my arm.

"Hey, don't hurt yourself." He said as he held my wrists tightly but gently.

"I... let him take me." I muttered.

One mistake. It all took one mistake for me to lose my freedom, my dignity, my innocence... everything.

Tears fell from my eyes and I bit my lip once again to stop my sobs from escaping. I want to get out of here, I don't want to stay here anymore.

"Who knows, maybe the time will come and my brothers will stop caring for you as well."

I froze upon remembering Sehun's words. What if it becomes real? After all, I am just here as payment right? I mean nothing to them right? "Paige," I snapped back to reality when I felt Kai shaking me.

"Stop thinking about that, that won't happen, Paige." Lay said in a reassuring tone.

"He said so himself. He's right... I don't know you as much as he does." I sniffed as I wiped my tears on my sleeve.

"But you don't know him as much as we do," Kyungsoo retorted. "Paige, all you have to do is trust us. The Sehun that said that is different from the Sehun that all of us know, so don't think of it that much."