F O U R T E E N

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

I froze in shock upon seeing Aleister. His red eyes were darted on me and his aura screamed death all over. "You're really weak, aren't you?" he said as his feet landed on the floor.

"So this was all your plan?" Sehun said as he stepped in front of me. He looked annoyed for some reason.

"What do you think my dear nephew?" Aleister chuckled. "Paige and I had an agreement that she has to kill you. I knew she was weak but I never thought that she's this weak."

Aleister looked towards the door which was suddenly opened. Everyone had serious looks on their faces. They probably heard what we're talking about. Now they know why I lied to them.

"You know Paige's secret. I was responsible for blocking her thoughts." Aleister said.

"I'm so sorry. I was scared, I didn't know what to do." I bit back a sob. All the guilt suddenly washed all over me. I didn't even notice that Sehun was holding my wrist, I could feel his grip tightening by the second.

I wanted to do something, I didn't want to be helpless again but I just stood there in fear. I was afraid of Aleister. I was afraid of Sehun. Most of all, I was afraid that the rest would still end up getting hurt after all of this.

"Do you even know that she did all that just so she could protect your brothers? And the best part, she did it to save Baekhyun." Aleister smirked as his eyes fell on Baekhyun who suddenly looked confused.

"Stop your nonsense Aleister" Suho hissed. "You tricked Paige into doing something that she wasn't willing to do. You took advantage of her vulnerability." he added.

Aleister ignored him and he once again went near me but Sehun was there. "Stay away from her," he warned.

Aleister's eyes were locked on mine. "I warned you about the consequences right? You can start blaming yourself now." In an instant, both Sehun and I were thrown against the wall.

The rest would've rushed towards us but Aleister did the same for them. Sehun suddenly appeared behind Aleister and gave a strong punch causing him to fall on the ground. "You should know that I'm just as strong as you," Sehun said. "If not, stronger." he says with a cocky grin.

Aleister laughed once again. I felt shivers run down my spine, I have a feeling that this is all part of his plan. "How can you even say that you're stronger than I am when you don't even know that your own brother is betraying you?" I could see Sehun's eyes narrowing upon hearing that.

"Baekhyun is in love with Paige and if you don't do anything about it, she might start falling for him as well." Sehun's aura suddenly changed. "If you think I'm lying, then think again on why she tried to kill you for his safety."

"Enough with this nonsense!" Sehun snapped.

"Paige chose Baekhyun over you," in an instant, Aleister disappeared from my bedroom. The coward.

"I'll be back Paige. I'm just wondering on how you'll be able to deal with this situation." I heard Aleister's words echoing in my thoughts once again.

Sehun turned towards me and our eyes met. I never felt this scared of him before. He was angry. He went towards me and he forcefully made me stand up by pulling me harshly by the wrist.

"How many times must I tell you that I was the one that claimed you?" I wanted to slip away and just run off but his hold on my wrist was so tight that it felt like he could break it at any moment.

"Sehun, you're hurting her!" Suho yelled as he stood up. The rest followed and they surrounded Sehun.

"You don't stand a chance against me." Sehun threatened.