7

TW: ED, and ADHD symptom (forgetfulness)

CW: cussing, and school mentions (im putting a content warning because many people get really stressed from school even though its not entirely neccescary)

Once Tommy and Phil arrived home, Tommy brought his new things upstairs to his room. He put his things into his backpack that he zipped back up. He got his school supplies and new schoolbag and packed those things together.

He flopped back down onto his bed. He heard something from the other room. It sounded like guitar and maybe singing? He assumed it was Wilbur since the sound seemed to be coming from the direction of his room. He sounded suprisingly good.

From a different room he could softly hear clicking of a keyboard and a mouse. It was probably from Techno's room since he likes the computer shit.

A knock could be heard from the door. Tommy assumed it was Phil since the other sounds were still going on. Tommy got up and opened the door to face Phil.

"Hey Tommy, I just wanted to let you know that you have to start school tomorrow and you'll be in a building near Techno and Wil's school. Also it's lunch time"

"I'm not hungry thanks though..." Tommy mumbled.

"Tommy you have to eat. You didn't get lunch yesterday, barely touched dinner last night and you skipped breakfeast.  So you can't miss another meal. At least have a little bit"

Tommy thought for a minute I don't want food. I don't need any. "I'm not hungry"

"C'mon Tommy just a few bites?"

"I told you I'm not hungry..." Tommy growled.

Phil looked defeated. "Fine. You don't have to eat lunch but you need to eat something at dinner"

Tommy rolled his eyes "Whatever" he closed the door to his room.

...

There was another knock at the door. Techno opened the door and walked in. "Hey Tommy, uhm... oh right dinner is ready"

Tommy opened his mouth to tell him he wasn't hungry but he remembered Phil's request. "Alright" Tommy mumbled and got up. He followed Techno down the stairs.

At the table was a home cooked meal. And sat around the table was Wilbur, Phil, and some random dude that looked about Wilbur and Techno's age. Techno and Tommy took their seats.

"Hey boys, Tommy this is Schlatt and Schlatt this is Tommy" Phil gestered towards the random dude sitting a bit closer than normal to Wilbur.

"Nice to meet you Tommy" Schlatt pulled out a grin.

Tommy nodded back towards Schlatt.

"Schlatt and I are best friends by the way Tommy. We met in 7th grade and have been best friends ever since" Wilbur informed.

"Maybe you'll find your best friend this year Tommy?" Phil added.

Tommy laughed a bit. He never had any real friends except one. "Yeah maybe"

Tommy looked down at his food not wanting it. He knew he'd probably just throw it up afterwards. He felt eyes on him so he looked up a little bit. He saw both Phil and Techno looking towards him. He looked back down at his food and picked up his fork. He was deciding what on the plate would give him the least fat if he ate it. He decided on some peas that were on his plate would be best.

He spooned some into his mouth. He took a few more bites. Tommy noticed that Wilbur and Schlatt had left the table and were probably upstairs.

"Can I be excused please?" Tommy asked Phil.

"2 more bites first" Phil responded.

Tommy rolled his eyes at this and scooped some more peas into his mouth. Tommy stood up and mumbled a quick thanks. He then started up the stairs.

He reached the bathroom and turned on the fan. He wouldn't make the same mistake of letting the others hear him. He emptied his stomach contents into the toilet.

---------------------------

A/N Helloooo 620 words. Very short chapter but I thought I'd get it out real quick.

My mouth still hurts like hell but its fineeeeeeee

I'll try and get some more writing in but i've been a bit distracted working on future chapters that I just enjoy writing a bit more.

I have like events in the book I want to write but it's like I need a build up so it's not rushed and makes sense so hopefully that'll get easier.

Also if you didn't read my last note thing, it was about the shipping and fanfiction boundary topics. So it seems that Schlatt and Wilbur don't mind anything with the fanfictions shipping and stuff as long as it's there characters and not irl. But if I am wrong about that then please correct me. I haven't seen anything about Schlatt and Wilbur fanfiction shit and stuff so if I accidentally fuck up and do something wrong I'll delete it and apologize.