16

T.W/C.W Cussing, romantic parts, crying, some yelling, and tell me if I'm missing any

"Wilbur-" Schlatt didn't know what to say to him now. "I'm sorry Wil but he doesn't love you anymore. He said it himself, didn't he? Just let it go!" Schlatt realized his tone and quickly apologized. "I'm sorry Wil. I didn't mean to-...fuck. I just mean you gotta let him go. I'm the one who loves you now and I always will"

Schlatt didn't want to come off as demanding or jealous, but he couldn't just let Wilbur go back to Dream. Dream has changed since he's been with Wilbur...

"B-but he d-did love me... and I thought I- I mean he-"

"I- Wilbur- I don't know- Wilbur you gotta block him out. He doesn't mean anything to you anymore Wilbur. That voicemail is from almost a year ago now and- you broke up since then. And I'm here now Wilbur you don't need him. I'll never leave you. And I love you Wilbur"

Schlatt looked down to be met with Wilbur's teared-up eyes. Schlatt brought his hand up to Wilbur's cheek and brushed away the tears.

Wilbur smiled a bit. He brought his lips up to Schlatt's. They held their lips together for a minute before parting.

"Your right...Thank you Schlatt. I just need to let him go again... I don't know what I'd do without you"

"I don't think I'd be doing anything without you Wilbur" Schlatt laughed a little bit.

Wilbur sat up some more and wrapped his arms around the other's neck and his legs around his waist. He rested his chin on Schlatt's shoulder.

"I love you so much, Wilbur"

"and your my everything" Wilbur added after Schlatt's comment. Wilbur shut his eyes and enjoyed being held by his boyfriend.

...

They must've been clinging to each other for a long time because there was a knocking on the door. Wilbur's eyes fluttered open at the sound. "Yes?" Wilbur responded to the knock.

Phil spoke from the other side of the locked door "It's time for Schlatt to go home and you go to bed"

"Okay fine. Just a minute" Wilbur responded again.

He yawned and waited to hear the footsteps go quiet and looked back at Schlatt. They connected their lips one more time before Wilbur pulled away and climbed off of Schlatt's lap.

They both stood up and Schlatt spoke up "Well I'll see you at school tomorrow and just text me if you need me okay?"

"Okay" Wilbur slipped a small smile on his face. His eyes were still red but he looked much better than when Schlatt first saw him earlier.

Wilbur unlocked his room door and led Schlatt back downstairs. He stepped outside with him and out of view of any windows or doors.

"Thank you Schlatt" Wilbur wrapped his arms around the other.

Schlatt embraced the other boy "No problem love"

He pulled away enough to leave a small space between their faces. Schlatt closed the gap between the two. They gently pushed their lips together.

Wilbur's cheeks turned red when he felt Schlatt's hands in his back pockets and Schlatt's lips turn to a smirk against his.

The door was heard opening from where they were standing and they quickly pulled apart and took a few steps away from one another.

Footsteps could be heard on the path from the front door to the driveway. A tired Techno appeared next to them.

"What are you two doing?"