38

TW/CW: mentions self harm, cussing, heavily covers ED (anorexia nervousa), knife?, mentions blood, anxiety, vommiting, and lmk if I missed any!

(also lmk if I messed anything up regaurding to the eating disorder stuff. I did research but i've never actually been through and eating disorder so I could've gotten some things wrong)

"WHAT? YOU CAN'T DO THAT!"

"Wilbur, it's only until you get better"

"That's not fair, Dad! I only cut myself twice, that's not even that bad! Compared to some other times..." he mumbled the last bit.

"We don't want anything to start up again"

"B-but-" 

"The sooner we know your better, the sooner it's over"

"Fine! I won't hurt myself! Just please don't make me-"

"We already made room for your bed in Techno's room"

"Fuck" Wilbur cursed. He rolled his eyes and went to grab the things from his room, starting with his guitar.

...

It was around 6:30pm by now. It was dark outside. Wilbur had moved a lot of his things to Techno's room. Techno happened to have the largest room out of the three teens. So Wilbur had half of the room to himself, the part that was closest to the door, and the inside of the house. Techno's bed was placed near the window how it was before.

Wilbur looked out of the window when he saw it in the room. He noticed there was a bit of roof right outside like in his other room. He smiled making plans to sneak out already. He tried to pull the window up, but he was stopped. There was a lock on the window that required a key to access.

"Techno, why the hell is there a lock on the window?" he turned around to look at Techno for an answer.

"So you won't try and jump out the window again. There's not a tree over there like in your room anyways so you could get hurt from just jumping down" Techno responded in his monotonus voice.

"How am I suppossed to leave without Dad noticing then?"

"You don't"

Wilbur scoffed. He looked around Techno's room some more, picking up some of his things to examine them. He picked up one specific thing off of the desk. "What's this?" he turned around and showed Techno.

"Put that down"

"Why?"

"It's my knife I got from a friend" (I'm proof reading this and who tf gets a knife from their friend? Technoblade apparently-) (apparently lots of you guys get knives from your friends-)

Wilbur looked closer at the knife and started adjusting his grip on it.

"Seriosely, Wil. Put that down, it could cut through human bone" he took a step towards him.

Wilbur took a step back, still gripping the knife. "What do you use it for?"

"I don't use it, I just find it interesting, it was made a long time ago"

Wilbur moved the tip of the knife so it was near his thumb as if he was gonna test how sharp it was.

"Wil-"

"Human bone you say?"

"I swear- put it down. It'll hurt- it's not dull"

"Which friend gave it to you?"

"Dream"

Wilbur's eyes widened a bit as he stopped playing around. "Dream?"

"Yeah"