26 (finally)

TW/CW: minor spoilers for the movie Up, small anxiety, yelling, mentions ED, lots of cussing, mentions suicide, mentions self harm scars, mentions underage drinking (tell me if I missed any)

Techno and Phil were cleaning off plates from dinner. Everyone had just finished eating. Well... Techno and Phil ate while Tommy picked at his food and ate bits of it. It was good he was eating something at each meal, though.

Wilbur was still in his room. He hasn't came out besides the only time he needed to use the bathroom a few hours ago.

He must've been really tired to sleep the whole day.

Unless he wasn't really sleeping...

That didn't really matter at the moment, though. Right now Tommy was trying to think of something to watch incase he was asked.

He didn't have the oppurtunity to watch many films unless they did at school or he was left alone at one of his houses.

Tommy waited for the rest of the family on the couch. As he waited, his thoughts wandered to Wilbur. What was all the yelling about earlier? Wilbur was the first one to yell... So what made him so frustrated he had to yell? Also why was he in his room all day? I've never seen anyone sleep so long... so what was he doing? Whatever it was, it was quiet.

"So what do you wanna watch, Tommy?" Techno's voice interrupted his thoughts.

"Oh, uhm... I like the movie Up. But whatever you guys want is fine"

"That's fine with me, and Dad said he didn't care"

Tommy let a small smile form on his face. He loved the movie Up. It was the main movie he enjoyed watching. Also one of the only movies he can remember.

He enjoyed seeing the story play out. He learned to enjoy the little things in life, and treasure it.

Techno sat beside him on the couch and grabbed the remote to switch the movie. He paused it right away so they could wait for Phil to enter the living room.

Once he did, Techno clicked on the movie and let it play.

...

It had been about half an hour into the movie and the floating house had just made it to South America. The three on the couch were having a good time being together.

Though Techno must've heard something cause he perked up a bit. "I'll be right back..." he told the two.

Tommy nodded and looked back to the T.V screen.

...

"What are you doing, Wilbur?" Techno opened his brother's door.

"U-uhhh I am just... taking a look outside?" Wilbur already had half of himself out the window.

"You're not supposed to leave the house"

"But I wasn't-"

"Get back inside"

Wilbur looked to the outside and let out a sigh before stepping back into his room.

"Where were you going anyways?"

"The store"

"To get what?"

"Uhm t- the... m-foundation"

"Oh"

"I ran out, and I need some more for the- s-scars"

"I'll get some more for you tonight?"

"Uh-Uhm I could get it. I don't wanna be in my room anyway. A-and I'm not supposed to leave my room, so I-"

"No, Wil. Your gonna stay here"