29

TW/CW: cussing, anxiety, yelling, drugs, mentions injury, mentions self harm and suicide (BARELY).

Also, I think this chapter will be good to go but I might need to tweak it for the plot (probably not).

(btw this takes place a few weeks later than last chapter)

"I'll be right back, Wil. I gotta go talk to someone real quick. I'll be back soon"

"Oh, alright. Who are you-"

"Great! Be right back!" Schlatt took off towards the opposite end of the school.

Wilbur took a second to look back at the other dashing down the hall. He let out a sigh and finished walking out the school doors. Where is he going now? Probably looking for some other guy he's seeing...WAIT NO. STOP IT WILBUR. He's not seeing someone else. He never would...right? He wouldn't lie. He's the one who saved my life. But what if-

"Hey, Wilbur!" a certain brunette's voice snapped him back to reality.

"Uhm...hey, George?"

"Do you wanna come over later so we could work on our ELA project together?"

"What time?"

"4:30? that's like 2 hours from now"

"Y-yeah, of course" Wilbur displayed a small smile. He liked hanging out with George. They weren't the best of friends, but close still. They became close friends shortly after they were placed in the same ELA class next to each other.

"Hey, George"

Oh, no.

Why the fuck did he have to be here?

"Oh! Hey, Dream!" George smiled as his boyfriend wrapped an arm around his waist.

Dream acknowledged the shorter with a hum as he looked in front of him now. "Hey, Wilbur"

Wilbur removed his eyes from the arm around George's waist and looked at Dream's face "Hi, D-dream"

He could feel Dream's eyes on his body. They weren't directed to Wilbur's eyes though...

"I wanted to talk to you? If that's okay, I mean. Unless you gotta go catch a ride with Schlatt or something"

Wilbur frantically looked over the crowd of kids looking for his own boyfriend. He wanted to avoid talking to Dream if it was possible. Though he couldn't just go and say yeah and then blend into the crowd of kids. He was too tall, he would be noticeable.

"S-sure"

"Great! I'll call you later, George"

"Okay! Cya, Dream! See you later, Wilbur!" And George was off.

Wilbur couldn't help his rising temperature and pounding heart. Why did Dream wanna talk to me alone?

"Let's go somewhere more...private" Dream suggested.

Wilbur swallowed and nodded before following Dream to the side of the school. There wasn't anyone over there at all. No one was in sight.

"S-so what did you wanna talk about, Dream?"

"Well, I mean nothing specifically. You looked stressed though before George came up to you, so I was gonna offer you some cigarettes. Help calm down y'know?" he pulled a pack of cigarettes out from his bag and offered Wilbur one.

He hesitated a second before taking it. "Thanks, Dream...You got a lighter?"

"Yep," he took out his lighter and lit the cigarette in Wilbur's hand.