21

TW/CW: references underage drinking, mentions suggestive content (not directly), and cussing.

(Wilbur's first person)

I sat up and I was in a bed. It wasn't mine though. My memory is foggy from last night. All I know is that I was at a party and played some party games...

Maybe did something else based on some of the places I'm aching...

My eyes were able to focus now and I looked around. I saw Schlatt laying in the same bed as me, he was still asleep. I looked around the rest of the room and saw garments of clothing on the floor of the room. That seemed peculiar. I looked down at myself and lifted the covers slightly. I quickly noticed that I was not wearing the same thing as I was last night.

What happened?

"SHIT"

"Yell a little louder will ya?" Schlatt groaned from his spot next to me.

"No Schlatt! Get up!" I started shaking him to get him up.

"What the hell is wrong?" Schlatt started getting up.

"It's morning! I'm not supposed to be out of the house. We gotta go"

"Where ar- are we still at Charlie's house?"

"I think so. But let's go! I don't even know what time it is and my dad is gonna start looking for me if I'm not at home" I started getting out of the bed.

"Ey, chill... What happened to your clothes?"

"I don't know anything that happened last night besides the hour we got here"

"The best part" Schlatt smiled.

I blushed.

"God...your cute Wil"

"Thanks. But save your flirtatious comments for later, we gotta go"

...

(3rd person)

Wilbur and Schlatt tried their best to get through the house. Throughout the rooms, there were multiple teens passed out on the furniture or floor. When they made it to the front door and got into the car together.

"Hurry! What time is it?"

Schlatt powered on the car and checked the time on the little clock.

"It's only 7:34"

"Okay, good" Wilbur pulled out his phone from one of the cupholders where he left it last night.

He looked to see some social media notifications. Mostly pictures from the party...

"FUCK"

Schlatt almost crashed at Wilbur's voice. "JESUS WILBUR- WHAT IS IT?"

"Pictures from the party! On social media! Techno probably follows some of the kids that were there...fuck"

"It's fine Wilbur, you probably aren't in any of the pictures"

"Yeah... but if I am... I have no idea what happened last night"

"Me neither... must've been great though considering where you have marks on your skin" he laughed a bit.

"What do you-" Wilbur wasn't entirely sure what he was talking about, but- "FUCK"

"HAHAHA exactly" Schlatt laughed.
...

"Alright, can you help me back up the tree?"

"What? How?"

"Just lift me" Wilbur started taking Schlatt's hands and wrapping them around his own waist. "C'mon now"

Schlatt lifted him up so he could grab onto a branch and climb to the rooftop. "Cya later, Wil"

Wilbur waved back as Schlatt left to his car and Wilbur climbed through the unlocked window.

He laid down on his bed, relieved he had made it back before-

"Wilbur?" it was Techno's voice. He knocked on the door.

Wilbur groaned "My god, Techno. It's not even 8 am on a Saturday!" Wilbur yelled from his bed. He would've gotten up to open the door but he couldn't. His head hurt like hell, and he could barely even walk.

"Sorry, but can you open the door?" Techno spoke again.

Wilbur groaned again "Give me a second" He lifted himself off the bed, grabbing his head immediately after, hissing in pain. He wobbled over to the bedroom door but before he unlocked it he lifted the hood around his neck. "What do you want Techno?"

"Oh god. Wilbur, you look terrible" he moved inside the room with him and closed the door.

"Thanks" Wilbur rolled his eyes.

"Your eye bags, your hair, your cl- Who's clothes are those?"

"Uhm...they are...Schlatt's clothes. Yeah. We Uhm..." he rubbed the back of his neck and looked at the clothes he was wearing. "I... didn't want to do my laundry, so he let me borrow his?" he sounded unsure of himself.

"Yeahhhh okay Wilburrrrr"

"Stop it, Techno!"

"Also, do you need some water? You sound horrible"

"Yeah, and some pain meds, please?"

"Why do you need pain meds?"

"I just-...have a headache that's all" Wilbur lied. A lot more was in pain than just his head.

"If you were...hm...and you..." Techno thought quietly aloud.

"What?" Wilbur spat at him.

"You were out drinking"

"I don't know what you mean, Techno?"

"I heard you open and close your window, following your bed creaking, then I came in here to see if you were up and then heard you groaning, and now you have a headache, and your voice is hoarse"

"Whatever Techno. I was sleeping, FINALLY after staying up all night and needed some fresh air, but I got up to fast. Just get me some water"

"Okay, and you change your clothes. The social worker is coming soon"

"W-what?"

-----------

852 words

I was gonna make this longer but wanted to watch tales from the smp so I'll make another part tomorrow or something.

But here you go for now!!!

that is all for now so make sure you get some sleep and get some water.

(edit: forgot to say that with the social worker coming, when I was looking it up it said they come like every month or longer to make sure the kid is okay, but since this is a story it's not gonna exactly be like that but kinda similar. Again, it is kinda hard to research this stuff without spending forever so I will do my best!!!)

GOODNIGHT/MORNING