32

Quick A/N before the chapter starts. I just didn't know what to do before this chapter exactly which is why it's taken so long for me to post. So sorry for the wait, and enjoy the chapter :)

Also remember this is only the characters and it's a story, nothing related to real life. Technically I could just change all the names and it'd be the same story just less people would probably be attracted to it.

TW/CW: lime (I think that's what it's considered lmao), underage drinking, sexual assult, sexual refferences, cussing, and that should be it (tell me if I missed any or if I can word any of the triggers better)

Wilbur took a drink out of his red solo cup. It was probably his third drink? Fourth? Fifth? Wilbur really didn't remember. He hosted a party at his house while everyone else went on a trip.

He was pretty lonely anyways with Schlatt being occupied with his family that night. And his dad even said to have a friend over so he wouldn't be alone. That bit was annoying at first but hey, it turned out alright. There was plenty of alcohol to go around. Which was suprising considering it was just his Dad who barely drank anyway.

Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. It was pretty late in the party anyway. Most people already left seeing that it was past midnight. It was either 12 or 2. Wilbur really couldn't tell. Or maybe it was... 5? Or later? The small clock was unusually difficult to read.

"Hey, Wil" Dream approached him, grinning.

Wilbur looked towards him when he heard his voice. "Hey, Dream" he threw his arms around Dream's neck.

Dream let his hands settle on Wilbur's waist. Dream looked at him, suprised at his actions. But he couldn't say he didn't enjoy it.

"You have pretty eyes, Dream" Wilbur leaned closer to Dream's face, looking into his eyes.

"Your not looking to bad yourself, Wil"

Wilbur hummed tilting his head slightly "You wanna go get some food?"

Dream laughed a bit "This is your party, Wil. We can't just leave"

Wilbur pouted. He noticed Dream glance elsewhere for a moment before quickly pushing Wilbur off of him.

"Hey, George"

"Uhm... hey, Dream. Why were you...?"

"Oh... oh! I'm so sorry. I didn't mean-" he lowered his voice a bit. "Wilbur's kinda drunk and he threw himself on me. It's nothing though"

"Oh, alright, Dream. Wanna meet me in the car? I think I'm ready to head home" George asked.

Dream looked over to Wilbur who was pouring another drink and then back down to George. "I think I'm gonna stay here, with Wilbur. Help him clean up a bit and make sure he doesn't do anything. He isn't always the most... responsible drinker, and he's my f-friend"

George also glanced at Wilbur. "That's really nice of you, Dreamy" George looked up at Dream.

Dream placed a kiss onto George's lips. "I'll call you tomorrow"

"Make sure Wilbur doesn't do anything stupid, too. On halloween I remember he started making out with someone's mask, and then he got hard?"

Dream started chuckling "I remember that. I'll make sure nothing happens though"

"Hey, Dream! You want a drink?" Wilbur slurred from the other side of the kitchen. His british accent was even stronger when he was intoxicated.

George smiled and pecked Dream's cheek before he headed off.