34

TW/CW: sexual references, arguing, cussing, mentions sexual assult, mentions underage drinking, guilt? (kinda), and I think that's it lemme know if I missed any

"WHAT THE FUCK?"

Dream pulled away from the kiss to look at the man in the doorway. Wilbur also looked over, his hand's still on Dream's shoulder.

Wilbur was in shock to say the least. He stared at his boyfriend in the doorway. When he finally got a grip on reality he looked back at Dream and pushed him off completely, mumbling a small "Get off me"

"It really isn't what it looks like" Wilbur stood up and walked through the doorway, and closed the door.

"What is it then, Wil?" Schlatt used a harsh voice.

"I- I got drunk last night, and Dream must've came up to me. I woke up and he was in my bed with me, just a few minutes ago. I-"

Schlatt scoffed "And I walked in and you were making out"

"No, he shoved me on the bed when he heard the car. I was trying to make him stop cause I didn't want it"

"How'd he know it was me then?"

"...I don't know"

"Yep" Schlatt turned towards the stairs and walked towards them.

Wilbur watched, searching for something to say. "W-wait! Y-you have to belive me!"

"You can talk to me again when you have an explanation, and you apologize" the front door slammed.

"Apologize?" Wilbur whispered. Why would he apologize for Dream getting on him? It wasn't his fault, right? He furrowed his eyebrows.

He opened his door and walked in.

"What the FUCK is wrong with you!"

Dream's smirk fell. "Hey, calm down"

"How the hell am I supposed to be calm!? You can't sit here with your fucking smirk after you fucked me and then- you kissed me while Schlatt walked in!" 

"You can be calm cause you have me" Dream smiled.

"I don't want you! Why do you think I- Why?"

"I'm a man who knows what I want, Wil. And I'm getting it"

"Why do you want me?"

"I mean, who wouldn't want you?"

"What?"

"Listen, who cares about him anyway? We have each other" Dream stood up and tried to hold Wilbur's hand, but he pulled away.

"I care about him! And you don't have me. I don't want you. What I want you to do is get the fuck out of my house, and leave me alone!"

"Oh, come on. You want me to leave? So soon? We've only fucked once"

"I don't want you to fuck me again! I didn't want you to last night either!"

Dream scoffed "Please, you were begging me last night"

"Just shut the fuck up" he rolled his eyes. "Get out already, and take your pants, too" he grabbed a new pair of pants and threw Dream's at him. Wilbur also got a sweater on along with his pants.

"We'll talk about this another time"

"No we won't"

Dream rolled his eyes and booked it before Wilbur's family could get home.

...

Wilbur shook his head and tried to think of something he could do.

His relationship with his boyfriend could be over, and his friendship with Dream was DEFINETELY ruined, and done.

For now he did the one thing he knew how to do at the moment.

That thing was to clean up.

The party had made a mess of the house, fortunately nothing was broken. He started by changing his sheets, and then he put the alcohol away, then loaded the dishwasher, and picked up the trash. After that he finished everything else that needed to be done. By then it was 4:30. The house looked great, and it had distracted Wilbur for quite some time. But the downside was that now he actually needed to face his problems.

He got in his car, and drove to Schlatt's house. He still hasn't thought of what to say but he knew he had to talk to him.

He left the car and ran up to the front door. He noticed his parent's car was gone, but Schlatt's car was still there. He put on a smile, determined to fix everything. He knocked on the door, waiting to see it open. He heard footsteps, and then they paused. He knocked again, his smile fading. "Hello? Schlatt? I know your in there" he waited for another minute, not hearing any movement from inside.

He turned around and slid down the door until he was sitting. "Fuck..." he took out his phone and opened messages. He scrolled to Schlatt's contact and started typing.

Wilbur

I'm sorry

Please open the door

Please?

You gotta hear me out

I know your home

Come on

Sorry just please listen?
Read 4:52

He heard Schlatt's ringtone threw the door every time he sent a message. He clicked the call button and listened to the ringtone for 30 seconds until it went to the voicemail message. He threw his phone a few feet off into the grass and he hid his head in his hands. "Why am I such a fucking idiot!?" he stood up and kicked the door.

He turned around and stepped down one of the steps so he could sit down. He stared at the cracks inbetween the stone tiles. He must've been there for hours, he watched the sky turn dark. It started snowing at somepoint. It wasn't till he heard a crack of thunder that he got up and grabbed his phone, heading to his car.

He sunk down in the seat and pulled out his phone. It was a bit wet, but his phone was luckily water proof. He wiped it down with his sleeve. He noticed he had one notification from his dad, and one from Techno. He didn't bother to check them, he just started the car and drove home.

When he entered the house he didn't notice his dad saying his name. All he heard was ringing being drowned out by the voice in his head.

He went straight to the bathroom and noticed something on the counter...

-----------------------------
980+ words

wooooo another chapter lets gooooo

I have given you your angst now go drink some water

also anyone have any book or tv show or movie reccomendations? I'm tired of watching the same 3 shows over and over again while I'm writing. And I like reading

ALSO-

THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR 70k+ READS HOLY SHIT

Also I'm apparently #2 in Wilbur? wtf????

ANYWAY

I WILL SEE YOU ALL SOON.

TOMORROW PERHAPS? OR THE NEXT DAY IDK

I'll be replying to any comments I get tonight but I might not be active tomorrow at all